Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ironman the movie

mustang_00 said:
i wonder if downey will stop mid flight and do a line
No, that's the next movie. :rolleyes:

digger said:
Oh, yeah. When they were talking about Tom Cruise in the part, I abandoned hope,

I would never have seen it if Cruise was Tony Stark even though I have always loved the comic.

Downey, Jr seems perfect.

flajice said:
Not sure about Downey playing IM
You're probably not old enough to remember the groans of disappointment when Michael Keaton was cast in the first big Batman movie. When the movie came out, people flipped. Same thing here, I'll guarantee you.

Despite all of his personal problems I've always like Robert Downey, Jr.'s work.

musclemom said:
You're probably not old enough to remember the groans of disappointment when Michael Keaton was cast in the first big Batman movie. When the movie came out, people flipped. Same thing here, I'll guarantee you.

Despite all of his personal problems I've always like Robert Downey, Jr.'s work.

I have seen the film, and you are correct...it was a stroke of genius casting robert downey jr...he was excellent in the film, and the film itself was highly enjoyable...plus if know anything about the background of tony stark...cool little contest i saw while at the film
contest

LOVED IT! I'm planning on seeing it again before it's out of theatre. I don't care for Downey Jr much, but he makes the PERFECT Stark, IMO. Can't wait for the next one!

jackangel said:
I saw the preview for this in the theater the other day. Looks cool, especially with that Sabbath playing in the background.

ive seen this through friend and GREAT movie!!

Top Bottom