Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introducing myself

olddevil

Hi, all. I'm a 57 year old former athlete who got rather tubby after back issues interfered with my exercise routine, and eventually made it difficult even to walk. Surgery this past summer resolved most of my back issues, and I've been getting back to the gym.

After going to the gym for about 3 months, I consulted with a physician whose specialty is gerontology and longevity, had a very comprehensive blood panel done, and started on HRT. While pretty much everything was "within normal limits," those limits are fairly high (for estradiol) and low (for testosterone) for someone at my advanced age ;-)

So, I've started on rDNA HGH 3x weekly, anastrozole 1x weekly, testosterone cream (organic gel) daily, thyroid (Armour) daily, and supplementing pregnenolone and DHEA and titrating all that with blood tests. While I'm not taking doses that some of the big, young guys take, I certainly notice a difference in my mood, recovery from intense exercise, and sleep. Currently at 198 lbs and 24% body fat, so that gives some idea how far I need to go, but I'm making good progress.

Top Bottom