Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insurance question

J had progressive and I had State Farm. I never switched bc I thought Progressive was high risk insurance and I never told my agent I was married. Lol. They found out anyway and dropped me when they looked up his driving record.

So I went to Progressive. I was so mad. I was like, great now I have to have crap insurance. However, I have been very happy with them though and have not switched back even though I can now. I'm about to make Emerald status (just logged in to check out my policy lol)

1. I didn't take it to the dealer, I called in for info.
Q) that's the problem the clips don't reattach, they are part of the bumper cover.
B. Sowy :( see image below
*. If you drive a Veloster without the front bumper the front tires will shred fender lining
2. Hubby already tried getting those damn tabs back on, he tried gorilla glue, metal epoxy and a bondo bumper repair kit, those fuckers will not re-attach.
C. I think I might need that number it's not looking good, the bumper alone is like $300

The red shit I drew in is where the tabs go, mine however snapped off from that.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2r592dh.jpg
2r592dh.jpg

WhoTF online ships at Walmart?? I'm so mad

Top Bottom