Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insurance question

I don't know what you mean by levels. I don't see progressive preferred or anything I just see progressive. I am a Diamond member that's the only level I see.

if progressive is cheaper for the same amount of coverage and takes care of my claims with hardly any questions asked, I'll take the poor people's insurance

if progressive is cheaper for the same amount of coverage and takes care of my claims with hardly any questions asked, I'll take the poor people's insurance

I agree. I mean, I was afraid at first it was going to be shitty insurance but I've never once had a problem with them and I'm gonna be loyal to them. I don't know why I would pay more for the same thing.

yea, my agent who I had state farm with convinced me to go with progressive and I have no reason to complain

Cheaper insurance doesn't necessarily mean shittier service. They usually try to cut corners at the body shop, such as using cheaper aftermarket parts instead of genuine OEM parts.

Top Bottom