Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insurance question

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
So on Halloween I hit my front bumper and the whole bumper cover fell off, I didn't tell my insurance cuz I thought I could fix it, I can't.

Since my deductible is 500 I wanted to take it to the dealer for a repair estimate and see if its around that, I'd so I will pay out of pocket to keep my rate intact. Not sure Id I should tell insurance company first, otherwise the estimate repair date will be before I even reported.

It was suggested I call the insurance and just say I fell on a pothole today but I'm afraid of getting in trouble.

Thoughts?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Did the whole bumper fall off or just the bumper cover? Unless there's a lot of damage I wouldn't go through insurance

Leave the insurance out of it if you dont want your rate to be fucked with

If you lie and say you hit a pothole the insurance company's adjuster is going to look at your car for evidence

You dont want that to happen

Im just scared of taking it to the dealer ans have them snitch on me, Fuck I don't know what to do

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

take it to a repair shop and get an estimate. tell them you're going to pay out of pocket. if it's enough for you to file a claim, take it back and tell them that's what you're going to do. they'll work with you on the dates and what not. you're not going to get in trouble lmao

Top Bottom