Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First post, jumping right in with SARMS experiences and a few questions.

Because anything that is good has to be taken away so pharmaceutical companies and the health industry can hold all the power. It's an unfortunate monopoly because of greed where people have to go through doctors to get help and hope that they don't get turned away or only get offered something other than what they are looking for. They are in the business of creating repeat customers, sometimes by temporarily relieving symptoms instead of treating the root of the issue. I hate that we are forced underground with a lot of things that help us, while alcohol and cigarettes can be legally bought at convenience stores. Sorry for the rant, why do you think ebay is okay with it while amazon isn't?

Amazon has an image to maintain, essentially. They don't even generally allow automatic knives, most nootropics, etc. Anything that's even vaguely sketchy or could potentially become illegal very soon is typically verboten.

eBay has similar restrictions, but has a much harder time enforcing it. I've purchased and sold a number of things on eBay that their policy clearly states I should not have been able to, but at no consequence.

I don't think it's a "big pharma" kind of thing - these are largely untested and very young compounds whose long-term effects have not been fleshed out. Very few of the SARMS available are even in human clinical testing. Really, the bodybuilding community has eagerly volunteered to be a (relatively useless due to lack of control in variables) test subject.

Who knows? Some of these may be abandoned and thus will be available to us through grey-market sources for quite some time, but some - like Ostarine - will almost certainly become federally restricted at some point; sooner than later.

I am, of course, no expert about any of this. That's just what makes sense to me given what I have seen and extrapolated.

What I meant in my previous statement by them holding the power wasn't meaning exclusively by them using the compounds, but by them making the compound unavailable as an option to law abiding c lonsumers so they are limited to perscription options instead of having a viable legal and cheap alternative. Stop me if I sound too conspiracy-theorist. Haha

Top Bottom