Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection-Your worst or funniest experience. . .

Injected top outter calf with winni, everything was going well until I took the needle completely out and the freak show started!! Yeah, blood squirting out like a really bad B movie, it was awful, but I remember just sitting there watching like it was foreign to me for some reason, then I caught up and put pressure on it for a split second, removed to see what happened and it stopped, completely! WEIRD... Haven't really told anybody about that......

I had a cheap 25G break off in my glute half way through the inject, luckily I got in out without going to the ER....

Had syringes with detachable needles, while shooting my glute it popped off and i pushed 2ml of test prop and 1 ml of tren all over the ground and my ass. Then the needle dug a little deeper and hit a nerve which caused a wicked twitch. I laughed so hard, i was like WTF.

Someone has probably threaded this, but I was wondering your worst injection experience. If you don't have one, what about your funniest?:artist:

My first inject was easy. way more easy then I though. Just shoved that shit in there and good to go.

My worst inject was my seconds tren inject. Hit the vein and it was 2 mins of hell after that. Now I know what tren is all about but then I thought I was going to die. Could not breath, the burn was so intense it sucked big time. My wife was wathing and asked if she shoudl call 911 as a gagged to death on my knees. The first time you hit that vein and get a real good tren inject it will rock your world. Its a scary experience the first time but after that you know what its all about so its easy. Just keep telling your self you are alright and it will end soon.

I did a bicept inject once that I will never try again. Fuck that fucking shit. I got about half the shit in and gave up it hurt so much. Also injected a 100mg per ml winny a few times and let me tell you that shits not fun ether.

well the nastiest experience was when i was shooting my buddy up in the glute and when i pulled the pin out i passed through a vein and blood shot all over my shorts and leg ....so basically i had his ass blood all over me... that shit was nasty!! keep in mind this guy was a big buff ide fuck anything that walks kinda guy

my worst one really isn't that bad. i was injecting my glute in the bathroom at my house (thank god it was locked) when someone came and banged on the door real hard and then ran off. my hand slipped off the syringe so i just had it hanging there there like a dingle berry lol. i was sorta sore after that. i still don't know who did it, no one would confess. not that i told them what i was doing.

Top Bottom