Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hell of a morning

pip88

Banned
So I woke up today to go work out with my buds but they wanted to meet at the gym at 8. Now im not a morning person i wake up around 10:30 so this is kinda big for me so i wake up at 8:20 cuz my alarm didnt go off and i dont know about you guys but i can wake myself up if i know i have to be somewhere. But i wake up late and my cell doesnt work it just wont receive or make my calls so at this point im like fuck me this is some bull. So i get on the phone with my cell phone service provider and they fix it also had to pay the cell bill today but i call my pals and they dont pick up so i figure they are already working out and have there stuff in a locker. by this time its 8:45 so i was like forget it ill just look for them up there and hope i see them which i hate doing cuz i feel like i look like an ass just walking around looking like a loser. So i rush back up to change and do my injection cuz its thursday and i have test e monday and thursday. I get everything together and im still tired and i dont notice but as soon as i get the needle and am about to push it in my glute i am going really slow which i dont like to do unless its just one of those days so i prick myself and back out and i feel like a baby not going all the way through with it so i get my self ready again and do it quick and all goes good but when i pull the needle out a small stream of blood squirts out and hits my white carpet just missing the rug that i stang on so that this shit doesnt happen so now im so funking pisssed i hit a vein so i try to cup it from runnig down my butt and i hold the needle like a pencil and it pokes into my thing and that fucking hurt so now i have 3 blood spot one still runnig and im trying to waddle to my bathroom. I finally clean my self up and go get some hotshot and woolite which actually cleand the blood out which cheered me up a lil. so i put my shit on run up there and find they fucking slept in and did not go yet. So thats my messed up morning, i later meet up with them an hour later back up there luckly i am only 2 mins away from the gym.

shit, didnt you ever learn paragraphs? my eyes are sore.
did i get this right, you stabbed yourself in you cock a little bit? lololol unlucky

*The_West* said:
shit, didnt you ever learn paragraphs? my eyes are sore.
did i get this right, you stabbed yourself in you cock a little bit? lololol unlucky

I hear ya. I think thats what I got out of it.

pip88 said:
So I woke up today to go work out with my buds but they wanted to meet at the gym at 8. Now im not a morning person i wake up around 10:30 so this is kinda big for me so i wake up at 8:20 cuz my alarm didnt go off and i dont know about you guys but i can wake myself up if i know i have to be somewhere. But i wake up late and my cell doesnt work it just wont receive or make my calls so at this point im like fuck me this is some bull. So i get on the phone with my cell phone service provider and they fix it also had to pay the cell bill today but i call my pals and they dont pick up so i figure they are already working out and have there stuff in a locker. by this time its 8:45 so i was like forget it ill just look for them up there and hope i see them which i hate doing cuz i feel like i look like an ass just walking around looking like a loser. So i rush back up to change and do my injection cuz its thursday and i have testosterone enanthate monday and thursday. I get everything together and im still tired and i dont notice but as soon as i get the needle and am about to push it in my glute i am going really slow which i dont like to do unless its just one of those days so i prick myself and back out and i feel like a baby not going all the way through with it so i get my self ready again and do it quick and all goes good but when i pull the needle out a small stream of blood squirts out and hits my white carpet just missing the rug that i stang on so that this shit doesnt happen so now im so funking pisssed i hit a vein so i try to cup it from runnig down my butt and i hold the needle like a pencil and it pokes into my thing and that fucking hurt so now i have 3 blood spot one still runnig and im trying to waddle to my bathroom. I finally clean my self up and go get some hotshot and woolite which actually cleand the blood out which cheered me up a lil. so i put my shit on run up there and find they fucking slept in and did not go yet. So thats my messed up morning, i later meet up with them an hour later back up there luckly i am only 2 mins away from the gym.

There's a new invention called punctuation. It's on the keyboard.

Unless you get home from WORK @ 4am, no one should be sleeping until 10:30 every day.

Top Bottom