Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection Sites

jester72

Normally when talking about pinning, everyone seems to use the standard glutes, quads, and delts. Occasionally you'll find the brave soul who throws pecs in as well.
My question is this: Why are bi's, tri's, calves, and traps rarely if ever used? They seem SO extremely easy to access if pinning yourself, that I'm wondering if there is some negative to pinning there. Can anyone offer some insight? Thanks.

Normally when talking about pinning, everyone seems to use the standard glutes, quads, and delts. Occasionally you'll find the brave soul who throws pecs in as well.
My question is this: Why are bi's, tri's, calves, and traps rarely if ever used? They seem SO extremely easy to access if pinning yourself, that I'm wondering if there is some negative to pinning there. Can anyone offer some insight? Thanks.

Because its unnecessary unless ur pinning ed , calves and traps hurt like a biachhh hey but try it and come back and share ur experience. My favorite spots are delts ,them glutes , can't stand pinning quads tough .

Oh, I'm not afraid of injecting in any of those muscle groups. Just wondered why it was certain ones are never used. Guess I'm going to make myself a pincushion experiment in the near future!

When I did my prop cycle. I would always rotate and do chest and shoulders so my legs and butt didn't always hurt. But bi's is a not good imo. If it works for you, than great. But I tried it once. Hit a nerve, moved it and hit a nerve again, moved it one more time and it still really hurt. Couldn't feel my hand afterwards.

Calf? I'll try it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

My buddy does his lats all the time. He loves it, says he can't feel a thing.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I have always done quads. Painless so I have never tried any thing else, besides what could be esier to reach?

Top Bottom