Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ingredient on whole wheat bread has white flour on it!

Shinobi

I was reading the labels of the "whole wheat" breads and there is 50% white flour on it. Is that normal?!? Do u guys notice that before? BTW I had a BIG success making the 100% whole wheat bread yesterday :)))

the thing with wheat bread is its misleading always read the labels and ingredients most said to be whole wheat bread is ususlly made with wheat FLOWER, always get a bread with the first ingredient as 100% Whole Wheat a good brand is MILLBROOK. Lables are very misleading ALWAYS read ingredients and remember FLOWER is the white devil:D

Buy organic bread

"whole wheat bread" w/ white flour is not good low GI carb
taher high BTW :(

Shinobi said:
I was reading the labels of the "whole wheat" breads and there is 50% white flour on it. Is that normal?!? Do u guys notice that before? BTW I had a BIG success making the 100% whole wheat bread yesterday :)))

Yes, that is normal. Most whole wheat bread has a 1 to 1 (or close) ratio of whole wheat flour to white/bread flour.

There are some 100% whole wheat, 7 grain, and others that don't have white flour.

Top Bottom