Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

info on 1,4 andro

Re: just my 2

wojo said:
you could dump the powder in a protien shake(a thick one like met-rx.

or get your self some everclear and ipm and make a trans(although i think this stuff is more potent orally)

or go to kilo and buy the eencapsulater equipment.

or ........

Buy the stuff in capsules from a company that sells the stuff

riskybizz007 said:
I agree w/ all of the above except the protein shake. Just b/c you have a lot of that left over around the glass residue. I'd hate to think my PH is in there somewhere. :rolleyes:

I was thinking about the gelcaps, put them w/ some oil like flax and inject into the gelcap.

Jeezus with all that effort you might as well just pay a little extra and buy a bottle of caps from a reputable company. No?

Re: Re: just my 2

pa1ad said:

Buy the stuff in capsules from a company that sells the stuff

seripusly pat,i wish i could afford to.i am currently in college and work5 days,just to make ends meet(i had to wait till the age of 24 to start college because of finances) a week.to top that off i'm studying to be a digital artist(so i'm broke as a joke).this is personally my first time buying any bulk powder from anywhere.

to be honest i can see your problem with it,but if you think about how many people acyually know where to buy bulk ph's and want to mess with the stuff.i doubt they will make that much of an impact on your company.for what its worth i appreciate the effort and time you put into your products and have in the past bought from you and will in the future do so again.just can't afford it now.

wojo

yo risky.....how are you plannin on takin this??, or do you have a way to get it in capsules? and how much are you going to take a day?

you can buy empty capsules, even at the same sight. Bought size 00 and just got about 200mg in each capsule.

I'll be running 600mg of 1,4 w/ 600mg of 1AD.

Top Bottom