Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

info on 1,4 andro

Sorry I took so long to respond, I can't do much from home in the evenings.

SwaffRx, riskybizz007, I took about 1.5 grams per day and mixed it in some water. That's mainly because water's about the only thing I drink. As far as gains, I'm afraid I honestly didn't keep track of my weight. However, there is no question I looked and felt bigger, stronger and harder. If you don't mind my rambling, I remember one day I was getting into the shower first thing in the morning, looked in the mirror and said "holy shit!" I looked good, that all I can say about it. But I have to tell you, it took a few weeks before I noticed anything. At first I was totally disappointed, I thought it was total bs. In fact I was going to call BAC and tell them they had a bs product. Then I just started noticing things. But not to say it's any better than Mag-10 or 1-AD because I had very similar experiences with both of those. I wasn't able to continue with the 1,4 andro beyond a little over 3 weeks because I picked up a nasty respiratory infection which I'm sorry to say I'm not completely over yet, 4 rounds of anti-biotics later. Argh! One other thing is I was stacking my 1,4 andro with 5-alpha,andro and 4-ad, both from BAC also. Well, I hope that helps both of you but as you said, the best thing is to try it yourself and see if it's legit. The only thing I'll say is give it at least a few weeks before you form opinions. Good luck.

Last edited:
40, you took 1.5g of 1,4andro ed? Damn that's the biggest dose I've ever heard of. Well I hope it works for me too... mine should be coming in any day now but I'll be taking 600mg every day till I run out.

Well, one third of a scoop is 100mg. I took a full scoop four times per day. That's 12*100mg or 1200mg per day. I believe the way to go with that stuff is high dosages for shorter periods. But that's JMO I've formed from personal experience.

40butpumpin said:
Sorry I took so long to respond, I can't do much from home in the evenings.

SwaffRx, riskybizz007, I took about 1.5 grams per day and mixed it in some water. .

But its insoluble in water.
:confused:

Hey, Patrick. That's correct, you have to keep swashing it around and adding a bit more water to collect what's stuck to the side of the glass. Kind of a pain in the ass, but you get it all eventually. One of the evils of buying bulk in powder I guess. And that's not the worst of it, either the 1,4 andro or the 5andro tastes horrible. Is there a better way? Please tell me.

just my 2

you could dump the powder in a protien shake(a thick one like met-rx.

or get your self some everclear and ipm and make a trans(although i think this stuff is more potent orally)

or go to kilo and buy the eencapsulater equipment.

or ........

I agree w/ all of the above except the protein shake. Just b/c you have a lot of that left over around the glass residue. I'd hate to think my PH is in there somewhere. :rolleyes:

I was thinking about the gelcaps, put them w/ some oil like flax and inject into the gelcap.

i was actually wondering about the gel caps myself but i have no idea how to make them....(by the way risk do you check your pm's i pmed you awhile ago and never heard back from you)

heres a cool stacking link for anyone interested,it from a wholesaler but i think theres some useful info here http://www.undergroundsports.com/molecular_boldione.htm

Last edited:
My bad wojo, hardly ever check my PM's. Sometimes when I do check it it's been sent over a month ago so I don't even answer back. I'll be checking them more frequently.

Alright, I just got my 1,4 ADD from BAC.....i'm going to take 600mg/daily (200mg/3x a day)....from all i've read i definitely need to take this orally, but i don't have a capsule makin machine......does anyone know of a good way to take this powder orally??....I'm trying to find an oral vechicle that will increase the absorption of the ph....due to the lipophilic properties of hormones i've read that grapefruit juice will help increase absorption....if anyone has any comments or knowledge on this, hook a brother up!!!.....I appreciate all the feedback

Top Bottom