Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

info on 1,4 andro

SwaffRx

i've been reading over all the previous posts for 1,4 andro, and i'm getting ready to order it in the powder form from BAC....Can you take the powder straight orally as long as you have a scoop to measure it out, or does it have to be in a capsule to be effective.....also has anyone had any success with this supplement, i was thinkin about stackin it with 1-AD, but i'm really interested in finding out how good the PH is by itself.....any info or experiences on it will be greatly appreciated

Bro I will be placing my order w/ beyond-a-century very soon for the 1,4andro as well stacked w/ 1test and 1AD. I'm bumping up for any users of 1,4 w/ comments.

lates

I can tell you that food interferes w/ absorption of most drugs. And since 1,4 wont bother your stomach you're better off taking on empty stomach for better absorption.

riskybizz007 said:
I can tell you that food interferes w/ absorption of most drugs. And since 1,4 wont bother your stomach you're better off taking on empty stomach for better absorption.

For lipid soluble drugs like steroids, food (containing a bit of fat) will enhance absorption

so is 1AD or 1,4andro lipid soluble?

About BAC, i just placed my order for the 20g of 1,4 andro. I bought capsules size 00 to put in there. I also have 3 bottles of 1AD, I'll see how it stacks together.

I bought a bottle of 1,4 andro from BAC about 8 weeks ago or so. It comes with a little spoon in it and gives info on how much to take. I trippled that. I got pretty solid from it and I definitely liked it. I would definitely buy it again. I also bought the other dht product, damn I can't remember the name of it. I liked that too. As far as whether it's as effective in a powder as in a capsule, I have no doubt that it is. As far as stacking with 1-AD, yes! I had good results with 1-AD. I also tried Mag-10 and I also liked that. I think a nice stack would be the combination of Mag-10 (or 1-test but I like the addition of 4-AD to Mag-10), 1,4 andro and 1-AD. But I'd bump all of the dosages up to triple what's on the bottle, keep the cycle no longer than 6 weeks and also get some HCG for when you're done as well as Arimidex for during. Like 1/4mg eod. I know some of you don't like hearing that but you have to face the facts, this stuff will act on your body just like the real thing will. You WILL get shut down if you don't protect yourself. Anyway, I hope that helps. But I'm now waiting on Molecular Nutrition's new product which is coming out in the coming weeks. Supposed to be ass-kickin'!!!

40butpumpin,
do you remeber how many mg's of the 1,4 you took a day, and did you just chase the powder with water? also do you remeber what kind of gains you got from it.....i think i'm going to try it by itself, just to see if it legit, i'll let you guys know my results.....right now i'm 5'7'' and 176.....thanks again for all the input

riskybizz007 said:
so is 1AD or 1,4andro lipid soluble?

About BAC, i just placed my order for the 20g of 1,4 andro. I bought capsules size 00 to put in there. I also have 3 bottles of 1AD, I'll see how it stacks together.

All androgenic steroids are lipid soluble. Actually one odd steroid called esiclene is actually pretty water soluble but that is definitely an exception

Top Bottom