Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In need of direction! Help!!

sheez_ripped

High End Bro
Platinum
Ok. I'm a newbie here. I'm 39 and have always worked out - mostly aerobics. But, weights in the last few years. Seriously, the last year and a few months. I've slashed bf from 26% to 13% while maintaining same wt. of 170 lbs at 5'-9" barefoot. I lift as heavy as possible and did two 4 wk cycles of Winny in the spring of this year. Now, I am wanting to take it to the next level - and truly get ripped and big! But, though my husband has always been a BB and looks like it, neither he nor anyone we know really knows what to suggest for me next as far as routine or supplements. I tried deca, primo, and sus but none for long because I bloated so bad. Even tried using clen and dieuretics with them to no avail. I didn't do any of these stacked they were all singles tried at different times. And, everything gives me breakouts on my back really bad. I am trying to start a year long program of actually competing in Aug. 2002 if not in BB then at least the NPC figure category. Currently, this is what i'm doing until i can get some knowledgeable advice which u guys seem to have so much of! You guys are soo GREAT! I am sooo happy to have stumbled across this board. I'm in podunk TN - not exactly the mecca of bb - especially for women. I have no one to train with.

Diet: i am eating 5-6 small meals aday of around 300 cals of clean protein and carbs. As little processed stuff as possible. Usually a protein shake for breakfast made with skim milk and banana and tbsp peanut butter. I am using EAS Myoplex Lite. Mid-morning i do 8 oz low fat cottage cheese and peaches or pears. Lunch is grilled chicken with lettuce and tomato salad. Before wo I do EAS Low Carb nuitrition bar. After workout is usually lean meat with veggies and maybe salad. Maybe a potato on occasion. Before bed, a Myoplex ready to drink shake.

Workout: weights 4-5 times a wk. Usually do Chest/shoulders one day, legs one day, bis/tris one day, back and calves one day, and am starting to add a second leg day in cause butt needs most work.

I had half my thyroid removed in 97 due to goiter so take replacement hormone. And, it seems the clen, or T3 or any fat burners don't help much.

Am i fighting a losing battle here? Do i need to lose more fat? Is my weight/muscle mass wrong for competition?? I am at a loss as to how to proceed.

Any advice on steroid cycles, diet adjustment, routines would be appreciated...

i will try to post a pic of me now.

thanks!

heya

You've got a nice shape, but I agree, this must be a picture before you got to 13%, right? It sounds like that's what you are saying in the last sentence of your post. I don't think you can much advice on your figure until people can actually see what it looks like...

:D

I'll leave commenting on the contents of your diet to the real serious competitors on here, but I will say that it sounds like you've got the willpower part down right if you can stick to the 5-6 small meals per day. That's half the battle, I think.

Can you tell us what the results of your two winny cycles were? Gains, before and after stats, etc?

What hormones are you taking for your thyroid?

Wyst

Welcome:) Glad u decided to post...u will find tons of great info and guidance from everyone!!! It takes time....you got a good base to build from..now its down to basics....DIET....post a sample of your daily diet you are eating now....im talking all of it. If u take days to splurge let us know. Are you doing any good amounts of cardio now???? It all depends like Lobo said on your goals....you need to decide your goals and stick to it...if u like figure you'll need to come down in bf and start building a lil more muscle and really get toned up..if u are into bb.....u need to pack on some muscle and i would wait a few years to compete so you can be at your best. You never want to step on stage unless u are at your best! Your workouts need to be INTENSE...find a friend to train w/ or a trainer....it would probably be good for you to do. Supplements are not going to be a magic pill for you and give you a body of your dreams...it takes tons of work and sweat and TIME. some of your cycles are ones used to bulk and you are going to retain some water....u gotta except it or dont take em. you can take ones w/ less water retention but again depends on your long term goals etc. Be aware of sides....breakouts usually do occur so you gotta deal w/ it or not use at all...its pretty common so not unusual along w/ clit enlargement, deepening of voice yada yada yada....be aware and ready. Cycles need to be planned out and taken very SERIOUSLY....and all aspects of your training and diet must be down to a science...no need to waste your mondy or time.....give us more info:)

thanks for all your input so far guys!

I guess since the bf was done with callipers....she definitely must have erred on the high side! LOL! Anyway if u look at a later post...i show how i've reduced at all the sites where she was taking measurements..so at least i know i'm headed in the right direction! I don't know a what point this pic was taken...it's been in the last couple months....

as for gear dosages i'll have to get them from John, my husband, i was just the pin cushion! lol

i know we only tried about a cc on the sus....for a couple of shots....and i bloated so bad so quick....it was terrible....

the deca...i think was oral...the pink pills....it's been a while and again probably only took a couple of weeks....couldn't stand the bloat....

but maybe i need to watch sodium closer and drink more water....i'm sorry...i'm really clueless....and as for goals....

long term...i would luv to do a master's bb show at local level....

short term...is to just start looking like i'm headed in that direction!

fitness - no way - i am a klutz - can't even do a cartwheel- and am too tall to learn now i think! too old too!

figure - a possibility - they included this at the Mr. Tn show we recently attended...even i couldn't screw it up! all they did was come on stage and do a quarter turn!

i'll post more accurate dosages and stuff later....

Oops...one of my posts...didn't post!

I tried to post my calliper readings, which were taken at 4 sites, average of 3 taken at each site....

back of tricep: from 20 mm down to less than 5 ( she says she can't get any) maybe...maybe not obviously!

abdomen: from 23mm down to 11 mm

hip: 20 mm down to 9 mm

thigh: 27 mm down to 14 mm

so, maybe it's just the low reading on tricep that's throwing off overall calc...cause definitely upper body is much leaner than lower....and i know any type measurement is subject to error!

as for thyroid hormones: I am on synthyroid i think it is 125 ug daily.

I do have my husband to help me train. He has always worked out. He's 6'-4" and 235. Good physique. Legs need to be bigger. He want's to do a master's competition.

I have more pics i can post...but a little less clothing than i would like...i mean i have clothes but just thong in back shot...boobs blacked out in frontal...is that ok to post? Or maybe i could email to Warlord? or should i just wait and do better "flex" type pics?

u guys r great!

lobo, please don't hold it in, tell us how you really feel about the subject! I am not making light of your concern I feel that you are 110% correct about this (as usual) ladies remember it's going into your body and it's changing your bodies chemistry, you should make sure you know exactly what's going where and how it's going to effect YOU.

No offense taken, Warlord!

I've got thick skin! I work in a union plant and it's all men! and amen to what you "ranted" about! That's why i'm here, cause nobody seemed to know what women should take! Especially, here in TN!

I did some research on a couple of the anabolic boards and still not very good info! This board is by far the best I have seen for women!

Everything i could find was stacks for women, and I was way afraid of that...why we used miniscule amts...of solely one compound at a time...to see how it would react with my body...

But, definitely, i'm reading here and researching....

also, starting to work some with a gurl who competes at a national level and trains women at all levels....so trying to do better about operating "blind" so to speak!

I agree w/ Lobo 200%!!! If u dont know details of stuff injected in your body.....very sad!!! I wouldnt let some dude inject me w/ no care of exact dosage etc....u need to really educate yourself and learn on your own....not from your mate or friends...its YOUR body...you gotta live w/ consequences...and living w/ regrets is no fun at all. From your posts I can see you got a long ways to go....your man is not a resource book!!! Guys got no clue..about women and AAS use! nOne! so little is known...I just dont want you to make a mistake and be clueless. Your last post was SCARY... i would stick w/ a good multi vitamin and some clean food for a bit and go at it......a few injections...of i dont know for sure.....maybe 1 cc....is NOT good....get informed...read....learn and do it yourself.

I propose...

I propose that we move on. Lobo said all the bad stuff that needed to be said, and everyone else backed it up well. Doing it her old way=bad. But she's (Sheez, that is) is here to get educated, and made the first step herself, and that=kickass good, right?

My suggestion, sheez, is that you spend a few days trolling the search engine. Read the old posts. Do a search on some of the members who've posted in this thread (not including me, I'm just getting started) and read what they've had to say lately. Do a search on each of the steroids you mentioned that you think you've taken. Read all the posts. Do all of the same searches in the archived posts. Especially read the women's board. Read some of Star's old posts on Winny if you want to hear some of the possible consequences...

Sorry if I sound preachy -- I'm not trying to be. I'm a beginner myself, and that's what I've been doing over the past couple of months. Hell, you're ahead of me, in that I've never even cycled. but I'm getting ready to...

Top Bottom