Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In desperate need of direction

poundcake24

6'4"
200lbs.

I've been on a very disciplined workout sched (5 days/week) and diet for one year now, and decided I wanted to do some gear. I'm very ignorant in this arena, but it doesn't help that I went through a "friend of a friend" and he screwed my order all up. I won't even mention how much I paid. Here's what I have: one bottle of Boldenone and 20 pills of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - . My goal is simply to add some lean muscle mass, nothing extreme just build a good foundation. I'll also be abstinent for at least 6 months from now so ED isn't a concern for me. Can I salvage some kind of cyle out of what this guy sent me? Should I be opposed to a stand alone Boldenone cycle, given my goals?

PS-The brand name of the Boldenone is extreme pharmaceuticals, is it even for real?

Last edited:
no... just get some testosterone enan or cyp for your fist cycle you will grow like a weed... 500mg/week for 10 weeks.

LiftHeavy123 said:
Dude, you're 6'4" and 200 lbs. Screw the gear go eat more and start a 5x5.

I'm eating 5-6 meals a day, chicken breasts, fish, whole wheat whatever, raw veggies, fruit, yogurt and salad, and I can't stomach any more protein powder. If you see holes in this diet, please poke holes.

What's a 5X5?
What's a +1 -.

dude - im the same height as you - I was much heavier naturally as well. eat well, rest well, dont overtrain and u can add at least 20-30 lbs -

In any case, unless those 20 tabs of dbol are 100mgs each and u can divide them equally, they wont be worth a piss.

You didnt mention the concentration of eq either? but I very much doubt it's enough either.

Read through the posts here and the sticky's at the top and you will at least have learned a few vauable lessons

Last edited:
EQ is a really long ester and you wont feel results from it for around 6 weeks. Some people longer, some people shorter...but either way one bottle, probably dosed at 250mg/ml.. is not going to be anywhere near enough. I wouldnt run EQ for less than 14 weeks. I have to agree with the above posts, first cycle..just run some test and you will be good to go. And post up the mg of your dbol... 20 pills deff dont seem like enough tho.. if they are 50mg each thats 20 days worth, which is something i guess.. but you should switch up your plans to see the best results.

SlinSlin said:
dude - im the same height as you - I was much heavier naturally as well. eat well, rest well, dont overtrain and u can add at least 20-30 lbs -

In any case, unless those 20 tabs of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - are 100mgs each and u can divide them equally, they wont be worth a piss.

You didnt mention the concentration of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - either? but I very much doubt it's enough either.

Read through the posts here and the sticky's at the top and yo
u will at least have learned a few vauable lessons

The Boldenone is 300mg/ml. Is that enough?

So given what I have: (20) 5mg D-bols, and one bottle of Boldenone 300mg/10ml. How should I take this? I'm gonna move forward because this is all I have any hope of getting. I don't know anyone else besides the guy that screwed me, and I'm not gonna buy online. I'd rather use it up then flush it down the toilet.

poundcake24 said:
6'4"
200lbs.

You do not have enough stuff, 20 pills of d-bol is like 4-5 days worth. Equipoise is not all that potent, I have never liked it and since it usually comes in bottles of 50mgs percc your talking about shooting a ton of oil. If you Pm me I will give you a place in europe where I just placed an order. I have never used them before but they came highly recommended. I would suggest getting some more d-bols and maybe enough cyp or testoviron where you can use 500mgs or so every 6 days while taking 4-5 d-bols a day. I know this is on the low end for most but It is always the amounts I have used and I have always have had good results with little sides.
Also get an anti-estrogen noveldex is more affordable but arimidex is much better if you have the $.

Top Bottom