Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In case I die.....

lol i was selling shit on craigs list once...one item was a bookcase... well this lady calls and she will be by around 4 to pick it up and im like thats cool...i figure she will bring a truck or something...she brings a dodge neon and she wants to put a bookcase on top of it...lol so i tied this bookcase on top of this tiny car...it looked funny as hell...shit probably broke down around the block

Damn, just sold my couch and beach cruiser for exactly what i was asking. The chick was kinda cute, but sloppy. She was wearing way too much cheap perfume, which made my cock hard and my balls bunch up.

I'm about to post up a windo AC unit on craigslist and I have to tell you, I am a bit nervous.

Shit's legit though huh

I'll pump out a good 40 pushups when I see the car pull up, answer the door with my wifebeater half ripped open, then jack the price up...fuck this is goig to be awesome.

yes, this is the approach I suggest. if the negotiations get difficult, just take out a razor blade and cut one of your bulging veins, when they see nothing but dbol and fear trickle out, you'll have the upper hand.

yes, this is the approach I suggest. if the negotiations get difficult, just take out a razor blade and cut one of your bulging veins, when they see how you will pour your fury upon them for the blood that they had forced you to shed, you'll have the upper hand.

+1

You want an air conditioner brah?

Top Bottom