Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Important announcement for Sparky's sake. I never ask for much, but...

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
Hey guys, good to see a lot of you again. I hope some of you remember me. I was referred to as "Smokey Joe" after I saved another member's dog from a fatal fire which burned down his house a few years ago. It was a horrible time, but he did get his dog back and was very grateful. Even gave me a reward, which I turned around and donated to the local shelter. Good times with that. Saved a lot of homeless animals.

Anyway, I ididn't come here to gloat. I came to ask a favor. Please go here and Vote for me "Gonelifting".... http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/chat-conversation/favorite-mod-past-present-572701.html

You don't have to post anything, believe me, I've gotten many thanks in my day when I saved that poor dog, which is almost cripple now btw. He still does yelp for me whenever i see him.

Anyway, gonelifting. thanks so much.

and Sparky thanks you too. God bless.

and I'll try and lower your taxes as well. Least i could do.

Stay safe.

Good night.

Be well, people. Be well.

Vote "Gonelifting"

Oh shit, I have to go meet my kids from the "Make me a mentor" program. Take care people.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Top Bottom