Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im worried please read regarding Mercury in seafood.

it cant hurt anymore than all the other crap that is pacakged or processed in anything else. been eating plain canned tuna for years, and im not fucked up! yeh right...screw it eat it! :Chef:

Yeah, I eat 2 cans everymorning for breakfast, and my level according to the calculator was 380%. Lets just hope its all overblown. Ive been eating like this for about 10 Years now, and before that I was still eating at least 1 can per day.

My typical daily diet of protein consist of 275-350g

Typically it consists of this:

Morning meal: 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs @ roughly 40g protein
Morning drink: whey @ 50g
Lunch: 2 cans of light tuna (I get the generic brand): 66g protein or chicken/beef etc. (normally it is tuna though)
Afternoon drink: whey @50g
Dinner: chicken/fish filets/beef @ 50-75g protein (all baked - nothing fried)
Pre-sleeping drink: 25g casein (I haven't been taking caesin lately though)

Also:
Pre-workout protein: 25g whey w/ l-tyrosine @ 3-5g, taurine @2-3g, ALCAR @3g
Post-workout: 25-50g whey w/carbs

Depending on my schedule I sometimes split the whey into two 25g servings. I attempt to get protein in my system at least every 2 hours to maintain positive balances and to keep the metabolism humming along.

All of this doesn't include other sources of protein (like peanut butter @ 2 tbs per day = 18g I believe).

I try to keep carbs low. I was running 100g of carbs a day but my performance went down so I am at 150-175g per day. I have substituted some soy products (low in cards, high in protein) which also adds to my daily protein intake.

I love tuna and will continue eating it - it is dirt cheap and quick and easy to make. Fish is also good for the cardio system - tons of benefits. Fish is a staple of any bodybuilding diet. It is also good for HDL levels. I was sitting at HDL @ 45 6 weeks after my last winny cycle – that is pretty damn good. I believe fish was a contributing factor which helped me out.

Wow, if that calculater is correct I can use my d*ck as a thermometer! I'm up at the 1000% mark a week for MONTHS! That really sucks, if it's correctly analyzing the information. I'm starting to hate my limited diet as it is, taking away choices will just make it worse. If anybody has info or links to the long term effects of mercury ingestion, please post them.

Top Bottom