Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm so sore it hurts to think

longarms

yesterdays bench workout, I wanted to do some bench partials, but couldn't get the pins/cups right on the rack, (I ended up doing a few unintentional negatives with 315).
so I worked in with my normal partners. They were on the down side of pyramids, so I jumped in at 225 for a set of 10 (big PR) touch and go. I figured I'd just stay there, so finished with sets of 8,6 & 4. That first set of ten wiped me out!
Then came incline DBs, 10,8,6,4
Then 3x10 on dips.
Did 5x5 on hammer/cambered bar curls,
finished with some abs & calves.

I weighed 230, but I go on the Iraqi diet plan late next week.

Would someone hand me that bottle of Advil?

Live in the Iraqi desert eating "Meals, Ready to Eat" for a few months. I went from 215 to 190 in 2 months when I first got here.

longarms said:
Live in the Iraqi desert eating "Meals, Ready to Eat" for a few months. I went from 215 to 190 in 2 months when I first got here.

BLAHHHH .....no thanx. I'll stick to my coco puffs.

They're pretty good, actually. If you heat them up, put it on a plate, & get creative, it's kinda like real food.

My friend's dad is in the reserves (he's in Iraq right now actually), and he'd always bring us MRE's to eat, lol. The spaghetti was always my favorite. Nothing like spag in a bag.

;)

damn longarms...sounds like a solid day

i like freeze dried icecream

Top Bottom