Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm only going to say this once

RADAR

I Deleted a post yesterday by a new member saying " I hope i'm not breaking the rules here but is ********************* ****** ******?

If you have to ask yourself this question about rules ,then Yes your are 99.9% chances you are breaking them. So before you go and get your self banned Pm a mod and you will be advised,ignore and you will be banned.

We welcome all of you here,but use some common sense please?

RADAR

I Deleted a post yesterday by a new member saying " I hope i'm not breaking the rules here but is ********************* ****** ******?

If you have to ask yourself this question about rules ,then Yes your are 99.9% chances you are breaking them. So before you go and get your self banned Pm a mod and you will be advised,ignore and you will be banned.

We welcome all of you here,but use some common sense please?

RADAR

Can you say that again? :D

Yep dont be scared to ask a Mod thats what there here for , so if your not sure just ask .

Brad.

Problem is, if it isn't a sticky, then the people next week won't see it. And if it is a sticky, there's no reason to think they'd read it if they don't read the rules. In other words, they'll always be idiots.

And read the rules.

good post radar

guys don't ever be afraid to PM us...we're here to help

How strict are u guys on here man

it's really not that hard or as bad as it seems. first and foremost we are a family and treat everyone with respect. no flames no namecalling, etc.

if you have a question and are unsure all you have to do is PM a mod. we will gladly help you out with sending you to bandcamp...unless of course you ask for a source...which is a BIG NO NO.

all we ask is you read the stickies and play nice. that's all!

Thanks swole i thought about this last night,every situation is different but as swole said be respectful & play nice.

RADAR

Top Bottom