Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not picky. I'm unreasonable. Big difference.

MrMuscle said:
You, like most girls. HAve tendency to seek out the worst guys. I see it even here on EF. All the girls swoon over the a-holes. I guess it is in human nature to seek destruction.

EIther way, maybe you should find guys a bit more of age?
And join wet t-shirt contest.
I know. I go for the biggest assholes. It's a disease and it has a name, it's called "Mother Theresa syndrome". You want to turn the bad into good, the ugly into beauty, the poor into rich, etc.

I'm looking but I have a rather immature, cynical, non serious personnality and I don't know many 30 years old and over who are willing to tolerate it.

Don't have enough tits for the wet t-shirt contest, sorry.

endpoint said:
This is going to sound weird, but you have a nice writing style.
have you considered writing stories??
Awe, thanks. I write stories all the time, I pm them to tuc biscuit, hah. I found a reader, he's screwed over.

i have a sister. she is very atractive. she likes good looking men. she also dosnt have guys who feel uncomfortable talking to her. she has a wicked sense of humor, and has tore me to shreds on more than one occasion.

what im trying to say here, is that the problem is you.

i used to lie to myself about girls. all kinds of delusions as to why they wouldnt give me the time of day. they were all bitches. then, i started to work out and get my shit together, and they are still bitches, shallow bitches, but im never short on attention.

my point? i consider myself a good person. tat however, didnt get my foot in many doors, and i was stupid enough to beleive that it should.

you said yourself that this is a pattern with you. that should tell you something. this is not the world against you sweetie. having balls has nothing to do with it.

seriously, how many ppl ae wrong to your being right?

buttplug said:
Awe, thanks. I write stories all the time, I pm them to tuc biscuit, hah. I found a reader, he's screwed over.

A man will do anything to get into a womans pants. Throw in a few chapters from War and Peace just to see if hes paying attention.

Anarchist said:
i have a sister. she is very atractive. she likes good looking men. she also dosnt have guys who feel uncomfortable talking to her. she has a wicked sense of humor, and has tore me to shreds on more than one occasion.

what im trying to say here, is that the problem is you.

i used to lie to myself about girls. all kinds of delusions as to why they wouldnt give me the time of day. they were all bitches. then, i started to work out and get my shit together, and they are still bitches, shallow bitches, but im never short on attention.

my point? i consider myself a good person. tat however, didnt get my foot in many doors, and i was stupid enough to beleive that it should.

you said yourself that this is a pattern with you. that should tell you something. this is not the world against you sweetie. having balls has nothing to do with it.

seriously, how many ppl ae wrong to your being right?
Everyone is wrong and I'm right. What do you think??

heh, seriously, I know you have a point and I understand it.

buttplug said:
I know. I go for the biggest assholes. It's a disease and it has a name, it's called "Mother Theresa syndrome". You want to turn the bad into good, the ugly into beauty, the poor into rich, etc.

I'm looking but I have a rather immature, cynical, non serious personnality and I don't know many 30 years old and over who are willing to tolerate it.

Don't have enough tits for the wet t-shirt contest, sorry.

tits are overrated anyway.

is there a mother theresa syndrome for turning virgin into non virgins?

anabolicmd said:
A man will do anything to get into a womans pants. Throw in a few chapters from War and Peace just to see if hes paying attention.
I think he really reads them. ;(

Anarchist said:

Your problem is you are in love with your sister, you need to either get with her or get over her

i have a sister. she is very atractive. She likes good looking men. she also dosnt have guys who feel uncomfortable talking to her. she has a wicked sense of humor, and has tore me to shreds on more than one occasion.

I'll give you the obligatory," Show us her tits."

Top Bottom