Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could only do one excersice

if you could only do one excersice what would it be

• bench press

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • row

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • deadlift

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • squat

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
simply gotta be deadlift. I train a lot cause I like how it makes me look but if I could only do one lift I would want to do the one that hits the most muscle groups and that would be deadlift

Deads, plus I love putting on a show when do them, nothing like the sound of all those plates crashing together.

I'd do a variation of the deadlift: Wide-Grip Deadlifts off a 4-inch platform.Because of the increased range of motion, these hit the legs alot more than regular deads.Also, because of the wide grip, I feel it more in the upper back.Definetly a great overall exercise.

It would have to be barbell curls. I would do 20 sets for 8 reps each with the most amount of weight I could put on the bar... TRhen I would throw the weight as much as possible so it looked like i was doing the limbo.....:D :D :D

The Electric Chair, but I'd lower the amperage. Have you ever noticed what a total muscle contraction someone gets when they throw the switch on them.

Top Bottom