Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could be an omelette, what kind would you be?

god dammit, you irish cubanese fucks are messing with my omelette thread. take this seriously!!!

potatoes.

jackangel said:
god dammit, you irish cubanese fucks are messing with my omelette thread. take this seriously!!!

potatoes.

There actually is a place near my house that makes a corned beef hast omelette. They make a gyro omelette too, which is clutch when you have a hangover.

Thai Chicken Filling
One 14-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
1 tablespoon fish sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup freshly chopped fresh cilantro
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 5 ounces each)

Omelet Base:
12 eggs
1/2 cup shredded Gruyère or Jarlsberg
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon Thai green curry paste (optional)

1 large red bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed, cut into 1/2-inch dice
1/2 cup torn fresh mint leaves
1/3 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped

Directions:
To make the filling: In a bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and curry paste. Whisk in the lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, and cilantro. Add the chicken and turn to coat well in the marinade. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or for as long as overnight.

Preheat the oven to 375°F. Drain the chicken and place in a small baking dish. Bake about 30 minutes. Leave the oven on. Let the chicken cool slightly while you make the omelet base.

To make the omelet base: Place the eggs, cheese, pepper, salt, and curry paste (if using) in a blender and process until smooth. Divide among six 1-cup nonstick jumbo muffin cups.

Cut the chicken into thin strips and divide among the cups. Add the bell pepper and mint, dividing evenly. Sprinkle with the peanuts. Bake until lightly browned and puffed, 15 to 25 minutes. The omelets will puff up like a souffle and then deflate a bit when removed from the oven

wtf I thought this thread was fun. Should have made it a "post up and I will tell you what type of omelette I think you would be" More people would have posted up. Do it over bro.

I'd like 3 egg, free range only, with imported provolone from a little Italian shop that I know, organic veggies that would include, baby bell peppers, shallots, and white asparagus, with portabella mushrooms from a sterile underground constant 70 degree temp.

STFU! I don't want no freakin omlet, you got time for that, cook me a pound of bacon, throw 4-5 eggs in the grease and gimme some bisquits. Free range anything... LMAO!!!

txbondsman said:
I'd like 3 egg, free range only, with imported provolone from a little Italian shop that I know, organic veggies that would include, baby bell peppers, shallots, and white asparagus, with portabella mushrooms from a sterile underground constant 70 degree temp.

STFU! I don't want no freakin omlet, you got time for that, cook me a pound of bacon, throw 4-5 eggs in the grease and gimme some bisquits. Free range anything... LMAO!!!
Wtf no greasy red skin home fries?

I would be a Western Omelet!! I had one early sunday morning at the local breakfast place everyone goes after the club closes.

Top Bottom