Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you are using Oral steroids, you need to take this to save your liver.

wuzz up gang:

I dont care what big joe say I aint giving up my curry chicken with rice and beans, with a side of plantains for no body!!!! Shit! my liver will survive. I do however believe in herbal supplements for cleaning the blood and removing toxins from the system.

my life insurance co. wanted me to take another physical to continue my policy this year. Back then i was swalling halodrol 50 like freaking gumballs. What's a brother. suppose to do. Hell! I laid off the product a week before the nurse came to my house and cleaned myself real nice. You'all woulda been proud. I was even to cute looking lady nurse that came to do my blood work, yayaya

Insurance man called me up a week later and said "Damn boy!!" i dont no how you do it for a cat your age. Docs can't beleive you are the age you are and everything working like a youth. Hey all i did was tell my insurance man " I keep tellin up to meet me at the gym some time to break a sweat. it does the body good." We both laughed.

Furthermore, that lamb curry vindaloo and chick peas with black rice is the best with a glass of wine on a friday after work.

hehehehehe.
CT

Top Bottom