Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you are using Oral steroids, you need to take this to save your liver.

Big_Joe, you obviously have a medical background by the content of your post. I'm guessing a Dr. Could you elaborate, in detail, on the differences between the tests you reference?

I am not a doctor, but my understanding is that the main function of the liver is to metabolize fat. Is this true? If so: One thing I rarely, if ever, see mentioned is the importance of drinking copious amounts of water, as it relates to liver function. The reason being, that dehydration leads to the build up of toxins in the kidney's and other bodily systems, and thus causes the liver to spend most of its time cleansing the body of toxins rather than metabolizing fat. This, I am assuming is the reason for the water/lemon juice(acidic) fast. I'm then confused about the reasoning on switching to starches and non-acidic vegatables. Can you explain the basis of your therapies here? This is all good stuff about liver care that we all should know, but how did you arrive at it?

I have personally seen great improvement using Liv 52 and I swear by it. But now, I'm not sure which test I was relying on.

Nelson, what is pirkoliv? And, where can I find the studies showing cell regeneration in the liver?

Here's one:ScienceDirect - European Journal of Pharmacology : Picroliv preconditioning protects the rat liver against ischemia–reperfusion injury

Here's another: SpringerLink - Journal Article

So yeah, a lot of stuff is really anectodal folk lore. But this is real science. You have to "rest" the liver to clean it. But Picroliv (sorry, mixed up the r and c in the last spelling) is genuine and works.

When I set out to make POST CYCLE it wasn't just to put some shit that everyone else was using in it and sell it. It's serious. Everyone who takes anabolics, pro-hormones or designer steroids should use it if they value their liver health.

True, some "supps" will "cleanse" the liver by forcing to remove toxins, which in turn can be a stress in itself though Liv 52 has been a mainstay in the gear using community for decades. However, the only ingredient proven to actually regenerate liver cells in "Pirkoliv" and that's what's in this: Post Cycle. Liver recovery agent, anti-catabolic and erectile enhancer. | EliteFitnessNutrition

Last time out I used both and values came back perfect.
It sounds like Big_joe is an American M.D. They HATE herbs, don't believe in them and consider them useless at best and frighteningly unpredictable and harmful at worst.

The fact of the matter is silymarin has been effectively used to counteract poisons that directly attack the liver since humans have known enough to utilize it.

Can you look into the ingredients in the products of the links I posted above and tell us what you feel will strain the liver further?

These products have been recommended by doctors and experts for years. I'm very interested to hear your your view on the specific ingredients in these products.

Thank You!

Rick, when you say doctors - do you know which ones? or are you just stating this because it is what you have heard? also, do you know what they are basing their statements on? is it medical fact? or, just personal opinion?
is there any actual science backing up the claims made by these doctors and experts? if yes, could you please list these for us so we could look them up?

thanks

also Rick, does the products you list have this ingredient that Nelson is mentioning? it sounds legit.

I think it would be very benificial for us - the members here to see some actual science back up the claims made by the products being sold by our sponsors.
It puts to rest the question of 'does this product actually work' - in my opinion, but maybe thats because I come from a science background.

Sounds right to me, essentially then, a n y t h i n g we ingest puts a strain on our main detoxifying Organ, the Liver.

Yikes.........time to kick the water up to TWO Gallons........UHHHHHHHH

THX!

Rick, when you say doctors - do you know which ones? or are you just stating this because it is what you have heard? also, do you know what they are basing their statements on? is it medical fact? or, just personal opinion?
is there any actual science backing up the claims made by these doctors and experts? if yes, could you please list these for us so we could look them up?

thanks

Wait... You want a list of Doctors and experts who have prescribed and/or recommended Liv 52 and Essential Forte or other liver support supplements to their patients/clients, along with a description on why each of them decided to do so?

I just want to be clear on what information you are asking for.

I have at least one expert in this thread who seems to be in agreement:
Liv 52 has been a mainstay in the gear using community for decades.

Should I Pm Nelson and ask him about his basis for the above statement and them post it here?

Do you want me to find more experts and doctors like this and repeat the same procedure?

!

Good liver supplements like those mentioned are clinically proven, end of story.

Top Bottom