Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If these two got in a fight who would win?

How do you define the word "fit"? Muscle's doesen't alwats equal you can beat someone's ass.

well for this question I'm referring to the woman in the picture? agreed on the muscles not always equalling competence in fighting but in this case when the woman is SO much better conditioned???? I wonder what would happen in a physical confrontation?

well for this question I'm referring to the woman in the picture? agreed on the muscles not always equalling competence in fighting but in this case when the woman is SO much better conditioned???? I wonder what would happen in a physical confrontation?

Like someone said earlier if she was trained, the guy was smaller, and he had no cardio then yea. Basically the guy has to have some disadvantages. I'm not a believer of a women going toe to toe with a man, they should always look for help or carry some type of weapon to be at favor. Women are so beautiful, they don't have to fight. I know women are tough. They can do a lot of things man aren't willing and never can do.

Like someone said earlier if she was trained, the guy was smaller, and he had no cardio then yea. Basically the guy has to have some disadvantages. I'm not a believer of a women going toe to toe with a man, they should always look for help or carry some type of weapon to be at favor. Women are so beautiful, they don't have to fight. I know women are tough. They can do a lot of things man aren't willing and never can do.

so IF the she was bigger ... more muscular AND trained ... but he had some cardio he'd still win? I don't buy it. It would come down to who was more aggressive more likely than not .. and if she trained hard enough to look like that ... she's undoubtedly more confident and aggressive too ....

just my two cents ...

You know what I mean. It's not that complex to choose who's at favor in a violent situation. You have that right to have those two sense. I'm just gonna stop here. When you start to go into more detail and tell the truth, people will get thier feelings hurt.

I would say to the men out there, that if you are trying to compare the pain of childbirth to something, it's more like someone reaching their fist up through your pee-hole (after spending some time stretching it out first), grappling up through your internal organs, taking a huge handful of them and pulling them back out through that hole......only doing it very slowly so that it takes at least 6 hours - maybe 16. It's the most gawd-awful, excruciating, all enveloping pain imaginable......anything that hurts so much that you beg to have a huge, hollowed out needle shoved into the depths of your spinal clolumn to numb it, can't ever be fully explained. I am a tough girl......I can take broken bones and bad crashes and impacts....but the thought of having another baby will send me into the fetal position in some corner of a dark closet. Just sayin.......

PS - That being said, guys are just better at taking hits.....if they weren't, you'd see a LOT more women in fighting sports.....

Top Bottom