Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If these two got in a fight who would win?

I understand what you are saying.

What I am saying is most guys can take a punch. Most girls can't.

I guarantee if it was physically possible for a man to give birth, they could withstand the pain just as well.

I've heard people equate the intensity of the pain of getting kicked square in the balls to hours of child birth.

The face is a very sensitive part of the body with a lot of nerves and it don't take much to rock someone's world. You have to have somewhat of a tolerance for pain and a good chin to compete in pure striking. You can't hide and you will get hit. No one likes to get hit, but you need balls to take it and you need good skills to give it back even more.

That's why the freaks that enter into boxing don't normally do well. You get these guys who are great athletically but have no chin or good enough cardio to set the standard pace for pure striking. You can be the fastest runner, lift an ungodly amount of weight, jump the heightest, but if you have no chin, you aren't gonna do shit in pure striking...boxing speacially. What separates one great boxer from another is often intangible things that you cant train or teach like heart, mettle, skill set's, and chin. You have it or you dont. Boxing is where the money is. I've always was amazed at GSP and how gifted he was. Always wondered why someone like him with his talents didn't give boxing ago and try to go for the big bank, then I saw Serra ko him. He has no chin, but in MMA he's a great fighter, but he can hide his weakness with his wrestling. If he was to straight box, he'd be found out really quick. Pure striking is so tough to when fighting other's that have perfected the sweet science at the highest level after years of training. Key word "years" like the starting age of 5. That's very hard for a gifted person from other backgrounds to overcome. You simply can't catch up to there level. You don't enter into boxing at age 25, with great athletic attributes and expect to do well against those kids, who are men with yrs. of training under their belt.

I understand what you are saying.

What I am saying is most guys can take a punch. Most girls can't.

I guarantee if it was physically possible for a man to give birth, they could withstand the pain just as well.

I've heard people equate the intensity of the pain of getting kicked square in the balls to hours of child birth.

a punch is a short spurt if pain

you are not comparing apples to apples bro...i know you are doing it for the sake of arguing lol :p its ok

i talk about child birth and you say a punch?? a woman is dilated 11 inches down there and you think its the same as being punched in the face??

you are not comparing apples to apples bro...i know you are doing it for the sake of arguing lol :p its ok

i talk about child birth and you say a punch?? a woman is dilated 11 inches down there and you think its the same as being punched in the face??

maybe more like a stab wound. lol

maybe more like a stab wound. lol

Oh, and dilation is measured in cm, not in.

Top Bottom