Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If these two got in a fight who would win?

workinglegs

I see more and more fit women and I always wonder ... are they as strong as they look. You think a fit/muscular woman could beat a smaller guy ... in reality?

Skill can level the playing field. But, there are so many factors, like strength, speed, power, reaction time, luck, and seeing an opportunity and making the correct decision.

You never know, till people lock up, who will win. Some people can surprise you. Always be suspect.

definitely the case at Toughman Contests. Used to go with friends and bet on each bout. Amazing how many times the little stringy dude who looked like a heroin addict would kick the hell out of a big slow guy ....

Actually it's been scientifically proven that men are stronger than women although women can handle more pain

Think about it, with all the test a man has, how can a woman's strength compare to a man's?? given they both train, not a complete douch who does nothing but drink bear versus a woman pro fighter...

Actually it's been scientifically proven that men are stronger than women although women can handle more pain

Think about it, with all the test a man has, how can a woman's strength compare to a man's?? given they both train, not a complete douch who does nothing but drink bear versus a woman pro fighter...

I'm not so sure about the handle more pain thing. If anything, it's individual. I know some super tough chicks, and I also know some that would cry if a fly landed on them. Same goes for men.

I'm not so sure about the handle more pain thing. If anything, it's individual. I know some super tough chicks, and I also know some that would cry if a fly landed on them. Same goes for men.

The body of a woman is "made" to survive child birth....men cant do that

I'm sure.

Top Bottom