Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If someone told you they had herpes, would you have sex with them?

Quadsweep's Sister said:
If that's true, then its cool. If not then I pretty much thought it sucked...and I 'E'-like them both. so, I guess we'll see..... or not
I think it's an alter..

I have ADHD.. so no i wouldn't bomb someone for having an illness.. I didn't ask for my ADHd, as im sure no one would ask for Herpes...

I know ppl can get herpes from others.. unwanted.. .. meaning they didn't want to get it.. their partners might not have told them they had it..

I have been getting constantly harassed by alters in the last week - via pm.. it's getting annoying :)

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
LMFAO and I can't stop.

This dude has been with (by his own admission) 1 woman abd he's a freaking expert on all things sexual. Shit cracks me up.

He has alot ot learn and mentioned before that he has considered leaving his gf for someone he liked back in the day..i feel bad for his gf..

i have so much respect for relationships...hate when one person appears to not really be into one.. even if he is just writing about it

leaving someone for another person is very heartless and shallow. i'd be devistated if my fiance left for someone else.

Okay guys, please pardon my ignorance however wtf is "EIG" and "alter" I am new to this site and have seen these acronymns (in reference to myself lol) and am curious to know what I am being referred to as. Somebody bombed me alright lol, but I am happy to say my karma is slowly reappearing. Merry Christmakkuza.

nokaoibeachgirl said:
Okay guys, please pardon my ignorance however wtf is "EIG" and "alter" I am new to this site and have seen these acronymns (in reference to myself lol) and am curious to know what I am being referred to as. Somebody bombed me alright lol, but I am happy to say my karma is slowly reappearing. Merry Christmakkuza.

YEAH, what she asked. And I still don't get the Karma deal, but I'll work on it.

Top Bottom