Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If someone told you they had herpes, would you have sex with them?

Hiatussin said:
I dont think I have it. Never had outbreaks. Never been tested either though
then why go and make a random statement :rolleyes:
I wouldnt sleep with someone who told me they had herpes.. nor would i knowingly sleep with someone who had aids..

I know both r different but both have risks and both r not something im willing to take..

When you have sex with someone there are always risks but why am i going to take a loaded gun .. a gun someone tells me is loaded and put it to my head.. makes no fuckin sense...

Herps A or B? B ain't so bad and most people over 30 have it from Chicken Pox in their youth. That split lip aint just being dry.

A on the other hand, no thank you. If no outbreak, may still be infectious and protection may or may not work. Have to be awful horney and hot to go on that.

Hiatussin said:
You guys are all being a bit unrealistic. a huge portion of society has it and you go "NO!"

You probably have. or do. and will.

I have your back on this one. I have had oral as long as I can remember. I know I had them before I ever had sex, almost everyone does like you said. Most people just don't realize that cold sores and kanker sores are just that. As far a genital it can easily be spread, for instance if I go down on a girl while I have a kanker sore then bam she might get genital. It is that easy and most don't realize that. As for sleeping with someone who has genital it would have to be conditional, meaning if she was my girl I would try to be careful and time outbreaks but it wouldn't stop me. One night stands don't exist for me anymore so that covers that subject.

Holy shit I had tons of good karma and have always tried to be polite and respectful on these forums and all of a sudden I have a ton of negative karma??? Interestingly enough the changeover happened right after I started this thread. I don't know why anyone would be giving negative karma especially when I never even said my opinion on the issue. I was just bored and thought of a thread that might be interesting. Whatever I don't really care, I am just a bit shocked lol. That's okay I am sure I have lots of good karma coming my way in my life :)

sfmonster said:
I have your back on this one. I have had oral as long as I can remember. I know I had them before I ever had sex, almost everyone does like you said. Most people just don't realize that cold sores and kanker sores are just that. As far a genital it can easily be spread, for instance if I go down on a girl while I have a kanker sore then bam she might get genital. It is that easy and most don't realize that. As for sleeping with someone who has genital it would have to be conditional, meaning if she was my girl I would try to be careful and time outbreaks but it wouldn't stop me. One night stands don't exist for me anymore so that covers that subject.

No no no no ! Cold and Kanker sores are typical of Herpies type B, same as your chicken Pox was/would be. Yes they spread, but are localized. Genital is type A and is very nasty, causing rashes and sores throughout the genital region, and can be spread to other areas of the body when infected. yes, both can be spread, but two distinctly different deseases and outcomes.

SlimJim52 said:
No no no no ! Cold and Kanker sores are typical of Herpies type B, same as your chicken Pox was/would be. Yes they spread, but are localized. Genital is type A and is very nasty, causing rashes and sores throughout the genital region, and can be spread to other areas of the body when infected. yes, both can be spread, but two distinctly different deseases and outcomes.

Yes this is true but not exactly the part where you say distinctly different. Type b can be spread by giving oral according to case studies. That is merely all I am saying. I believe this thread is based on type a and that is generally what people think when they hear the term. I am merely down playing the disease by comparing the two types. Bottomline is that you should always be safe because the possibilities are very high, even if you haven't caught anything up to this point.

sfmonster said:
Yes this is true but not exactly the part where you say distinctly different. Type b can be spread by giving oral according to case studies. That is merely all I am saying. I believe this thread is based on type a and that is generally what people think when they hear the term. I am merely down playing the disease by comparing the two types. Bottomline is that you should always be safe because the possibilities are very high, even if you haven't caught anything up to this point.

I'm cool with that. keep it safe all around ! Herpies and aids don't go away.

Top Bottom