Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if my hgh pills have an expiration date of 12/08 will they still be any good

znella

i have a bottle of z labs hgh release pills and the expiration date is 12/08. are they good anymore??

i have a bottle of z labs hgh release pills and the expiration date is 12/08. are they good anymore??

Welcome to E.F. are you talking about hgh supplements? If so yes they are good take them now!!! I have an aunt that works in the supplement industry and she goes from store to store collecting expired products. The expiration is the date to sell by not the date it is still good so you will be fine.

Actually I don't think they were any good when you bought them. HGH can only be administered by injection. Pills are BS.

there good to use no reason to worry about expiration....the only bad thing is the hgh pills you have are garbage and arent going to do anything

Quit wasting your money on HGH pills! LMAO!

I like to stack 2 tabs and a B12 vitamin before the gym...makes for a serious punch! Some compare it to 100mg dbol and a cheque drop

I believe that HGH pills are best for aged people. It helps in maintaining one's body at aging. Many HGH pills and injections are available in the market. The one I am found of is Provacyl. You can find it more information at [FONT=&quot]tophghpills.com/provacyl.html[/FONT]

Top Bottom