Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expire date

Slyderkt

EF Logger
Logger
I got some Deca from the pharmacy. Dr prescribed. It is enough for 10 weeks. I wasn’t going to start it for another 3 -4 weeks. It has an expiration date of 2-14-23.
I would need to start now to make that date.
I’m going to call pharmacy on Monday and see what they say.
Not sure if I just got some that’s been on the shelf for awhile. Or does this stuff have a short shelf life.
I would be taking it for four weeks after expire date. Personally I can’t see that being the worst. Not sure what could go bad in it?
What y’all think?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I got some Deca from the pharmacy. Dr prescribed. It is enough for 10 weeks. I wasn’t going to start it for another 3 -4 weeks. It has an expiration date of 2-14-23.
I would need to start now to make that date.
I’m going to call pharmacy on Monday and see what they say.
Not sure if I just got some that’s been on the shelf for awhile. Or does this stuff have a short shelf life.
I would be taking it for four weeks after expire date. Personally I can’t see that being the worst. Not sure what could go bad in it?
What y’all think?

it wont expire you can use the deca 2 years past expiry

can you update a new log with this new cycle you doing?

i used deca after 5 years past expiry easy lol you going to do up a new log journal?

100% deca durabolin is good for up to 60 months
please post a new log with all these cycles

just slammed old organon deca durabolin expired in 2001 easy pin
LOG LOG LOG new one

Top Bottom