Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If another couple asked you to have a foursome

My old boss and his wife were big time swingers. They went to swinger parties all over the world all the time.

his misses will make an advance on my wife and we watch, don't participate. See where it goes from there.

So you are sitting there watching with another dude and you both have boners. :Popcorn:

Then the other dude starts kissing your wife and then pulls out his giant shlong and reams the living hell out of her while she screams that she never knew it could be so good. :worried:

So you decide you better start shtupping that dudes wife, and so you get on top of her and you think its going ok, but then you feel the dude behind you pushing his salami into your darkest of places. :eek2: :shocked: :eek2: :shocked: :eek2:

You drive home feeling kind of stupid, and your wife says that was great, when can we do it again!! :mad:

No thanks! :drink2:

So you are sitting there watching with another dude and you both have boners. :popcorn:

Then the other dude starts kissing your wife and then pulls out his giant shlong and reams the living hell out of her while she screams that she never knew it could be so good. :worried:

So you decide you better start shtupping that dudes wife, and so you get on top of her and you think its going ok, but then you feel the dude behind you pushing his salami into your darkest of places. :eek2: :shocked: :eek2: :shocked: :eek2:

You drive home feeling kind of stupid, and your wife says that was great, when can we do it again!! :mad:

No thanks! :drink2:

Not my envisioning and an interesting turn of events. May rethink this.

I don't share much on here of a personal nature but I am going to weigh in on this one. I have experience in that lifestyle and I'd say don't do it. Unless you're 100% sure you're willing to take the chance that things won't ever be quite the same...there are not many couples who can successfully pull it off and once you start, rules change, boundaries change and fantasies get mixed.

I don't share much on here of a personal nature but I am going to weigh in on this one. I have experience in that lifestyle and I'd say don't do it. Unless you're 100% sure you're willing to take the chance that things won't ever be quite the same...

Gonna need some details...

I'm open and honest with my wife, I think it takes a very trusting relationship to do something like this...to know its purely physical and to fulfill a fantasy. My wife knows all about my gear, the risks involved in obtaining it etc. - she's even pin'd me in places I can't reach - rear delts and back with IGF-1; I tell her everything.

One of her fantasies is to be with another woman, but she does t know how to make that happen. Fast foreword to this scenario. Wife and I go to said couples house for dinner and drinks under the premiss that his misses will make an advance on my wife and we watch, don't participate. See where it goes from there. I dunno still up in the air but I could make this happen...you know, for the good of the misses and all.

Trust is important, but I think it goes a lot farther than that. I can have 100% trust and security with my partner, but if I care about him, I am still not going to want to watch another girl pleasing him. That's MY job. Some things are better left to fantasy, those situations are almost impossible to navigate if we are talking about a first time thing. The couples who pull it off only do so because both parties already have an existing detachment from the intimacy of sex (not uncommon for men, but pretty uncommon for women) and understanding of what their reaction will be.

Even if you don't touch the other girl, can you be sure one day that she won't get the little seed in her head, "I wonder if he was more turned on by watching her than he was by watching me?" Add that to this being a couple you know, and you see this woman at work, and it's going to fester. I guess this is where trust comes in, but it's impossible to know when you are in uncharted waters.

If you ever DID do this with her, I'd say you would have to figure out a way to do it with a couple or woman who you could sever ties completely with afterward. You would have to take steps that went above and beyond your normal communication routine to make sure this didn't put any cracks in the pavement.

Trust is important, but I think it goes a lot farther than that. I can have 100% trust and security with my partner, but if I care about him, I am still not going to want to watch another girl pleasing him. That's MY job. Some things are better left to fantasy, those situations are almost impossible to navigate if we are talking about a first time thing. The couples who pull it off only do so because both parties already have an existing detachment from the intimacy of sex (not uncommon for men, but pretty uncommon for women) and understanding of what their reaction will be.

Even if you don't touch the other girl, can you be sure one day that she won't get the little seed in her head, "I wonder if he was more turned on by watching her than he was by watching me?" Add that to this being a couple you know, and you see this woman at work, and it's going to fester. I guess this is where trust comes in, but it's impossible to know when you are in uncharted waters.

If you ever DID do this with her, I'd say you would have to figure out a way to do it with a couple or woman who you could sever ties completely with afterward. You would have to take steps that went above and beyond your normal communication routine to make sure this didn't put any cracks in the pavement.

This times a million!!

I don't share much on here of a personal nature but I am going to weigh in on this one. I have experience in that lifestyle and I'd say don't do it. Unless you're 100% sure you're willing to take the chance that things won't ever be quite the same...there are not many couples who can successfully pill it off and once you start, rules change, boundaries change and fantasies get mixed.

Thx, I'll consider your advice, I know it's not an easy decision when it really comes down to it though I say I'd be into it I may not know for sure when it really happens.

Top Bottom