Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mekannik said:
Real mature.

So in effect you are condemning another member for posting an opinion - something you did when you posted your reply on that thread. Face it - that thread is bringing up some valid concerns/points that need to be addressed. To try and ignore it just makes the problem worse.

Training board peeps are less mature than CC these days... which is very odd.

i would like to see a joining of the powerlifting and training board..i dont understand why there are 2 separate boards..i think we all can learn from a mix of perspectives..to be a good pl'er you must know how to break plateaus otherwise you stuck with the same total..and we know a BB'er needs to get stronger to get bigger otherwise most likely you will be the same size you are now..ive been posting at the steroidolgy board as well and there are 2 guys there Dadwg and pullinbig that are on the ball..they do a great job in helping all no matter what your goals are..adn yes theyre both powerlifters!!

wnt2bBeast said:
i would like to see a joining of the powerlifting and training board..i dont understand why there are 2 separate boards..i think we all can learn from a mix of perspectives..to be a good pl'er you must know how to break plateaus otherwise you stuck with the same total..and we know a BB'er needs to get stronger to get bigger otherwise most likely you will be the same size you are now..ive been posting at the steroidolgy board as well and there are 2 guys there Dadwg and pullinbig that are on the ball..they do a great job in helping all no matter what your goals are..adn yes theyre both powerlifters!!

There used to be only 1 training board here as I remember back in the day....

It just helps to keep the size vs strength topics seperate (and less easily confused)

but you are right sometimes PL does need hypertrophy and sometimes BB does need strength gains...

wnt2bBeast said:

Excellent point Taken, after all both go hand in hand, Just the goals that are different.

RADAR

im disappointed this is even a thread. if there is a personal issue with some particular people, leave it at that. there are some pretty hardcore bros on this forum and the PL forum that i respect, but i wouldnt disrespect them by condemning their forum. instead i treat it as an individual thing, and leave it at that.

just cause you deal with a jackass in the first drivethru window, doesnt mean you take it out on the 2nd window. make sense?

i dont know any of the specifics or care who its in reference to. i just dont want to see this animosity. Almost 5 years at EF and these 2 boards maintained a fairly courteous and professional demeanor (for the most part).

bignate73 said:
im disappointed this is even a thread. if there is a personal issue with some particular people, leave it at that. there are some pretty hardcore bros on this forum and the PL forum that i respect, but i wouldnt disrespect them by condemning their forum. instead i treat it as an individual thing, and leave it at that.

just cause you deal with a jackass in the first drivethru window, doesnt mean you take it out on the 2nd window. make sense?

i dont know any of the specifics or care who its in reference to. i just dont want to see this animosity. Almost 5 years at EF and these 2 boards maintained a fairly courteous and professional demeanor (for the most part).

I agree.

I think that it's beest if yhis thread goes away, and is replaced with one asking for ideas to help. I hope that everyone understands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom