Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKurz1

Banned
Devastation said:
the four idiots that post on the training board are just that. they would like to meetup for a circle jerk sometimes i think cuz all they do is stroke each others pathetic egos. try the powerlifting board. i'm trying to post more in there and so is Becoming. i would like to see that board succeed more than the training board because it now truley sucks ass

:worried:

Who cares? How devastating! First, I don't even know who he's talking about. Second, if I'm one of the people, great. I'm sure that's just what I do. Stroke the egos of everyone else on here.

"truely"? Heh...

yeah i noticed that too tom. well since i dont powerlift and i do weightlift, i think its wise i post on this board. hence the name: Weight Training & Weight Lifting sponsored by House Of Pain.com. its just one person opinion. who cares.

eat big

casualbb said:
I'd red K his ass but he has 5-10x more karma than me. Maybe we can gang up on him

Real mature.

So in effect you are condemning another member for posting an opinion - something you did when you posted your reply on that thread. Face it - that thread is bringing up some valid concerns/points that need to be addressed. To try and ignore it just makes the problem worse.

And you are afraid for your karma??

mekannik said:
Real mature.

So in effect you are condemning another member for posting an opinion - something you did when you posted your reply on that thread. Face it - that thread is bringing up some valid concerns/points that need to be addressed. To try and ignore it just makes the problem worse.

And you are afraid for your karma??

I do not condemn opinions. In fact I welcome them.

With that post it's not so much what he said but how he said it. Insulting, crude, completely devoid of any constructive suggestions. Not only does it add nothing to the training board but it ridicules those who try.

I'm not this ego-driven post-editing dictator mod that you seem to think I am. But nor am I going to censor myself when someone acts like a dumbass

This thread should be locked, and this shit should be forgotten about. I agree with casual in saying that Devastation has said nothing constructive or done anything productive.

This is so pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom