Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideas for 50yr old

Fexrn

I am a 50 year old teacher but we don't get tested for steroids so I've been able to use them over the past five years
I used to be really tiny and scrawny and weight training has changed my life where I'm huge now. now that I am 50 I'm looking to use steroids again but I want to use something mild

what are my options at my age?

primobolan is always a great option, especially something more on the mild side... if i were you, i would take a look at sarms as opposed to steroids... at your age, you can use steroids but it would be a lot easier on your body to go with sarms and you could get tremendous results... let me know your specific goals and i can help you set up a stack

I completely agree with Dylan that SARMS would be a much better option for many reason sir! They will be much safer and far less hard on your body while still giving very strong results

I am a 50 year old teacher but we don't get tested for steroids so I've been able to use them over the past five years
I used to be really tiny and scrawny and weight training has changed my life where I'm huge now. now that I am 50 I'm looking to use steroids again but I want to use something mild

what are my options at my age?

300mgs testosterone/week
300mgs primobolan/week
use it enjoy

Top Bottom