Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'd love to know, How long did it take you to get from flab to fab?

damn dieslgrl, that is awesome. You are one genetically lucky gal. :D

Well, I must be doing something right, because I am feeling it. I am feeling f**king AWESOME lately. I feel like superwoman! I can see a little bit of a difference too already. I'm seeing my arms starting to take on a little bit of shape, and losing some fat around the abs. I cannot wait to see what kind of difference I am gonna see in a few months if I keep this up. I think making the decision to really do this right, the right diet and the right training, is the best decision I have made for myself in a loooong time.

I'm still working on refining my diet to the perfect combo of calories and p/c/f breakdowns for me. But I am basically using Spatts cutting diet as a template. :)

spatterson said:
Ok, polar, almost been a week. An update is in order.

Waiting....

(taps last season Prada shoes)
:lmao:

Spatts, if you weren't around, I would not have piped up for another month...heheh...:D

Well, I think I have lost ~ 1 1/2 lbs. I know that doesn't sound like a lot but I'm not going to judge my progress by pounds lost tho. My legs and my arms seem to be getting firmer, and my pants fit a little differently in a good way.

Soon I may even see a big enough of a change to post before and after pics of my (somewhat) buff arms! :D

I feel a little guilty since I went off the diet a bit yesterday...I had a lunch meeting and I ordered some coconut curry chicken and ate more than I meant to. Oh well, guess that will be 'cheat day'. :) I've also had a couple of days where I just couldn't eat...stress/depressed, etc.

spatterson said:
MMMmmm...coconut curry chicken. I would definitely plan on having a cheat "meal" every week. It's a nice reward, and I think the ol' metabolism likes it.

Glad you're making progress. I would trash the scale. Go by bodyfat. Even clothing can be a poor judge...if you add muscle your clothes get tighter.

Thanks for the update!

:)

Hey, thanks for keeping me in check!!! :D I was supposed to work my legs today...but my calves are in some severe pain from doing boxing/jump rope yesterday....arrrrrg....I don't even think I can walk very fast....:(

Hey polar, if I can make myself go to the gym while working midnights this week, then you can work legs today.:)

Come on, I'm heading to the gym in 30 minutes, care to join me?:)

big4life said:
Hey polar, if I can make myself go to the gym while working midnights this week, then you can work legs today.:)

Come on, I'm heading to the gym in 30 minutes, care to join me?:)

I'd love to! Only I've gotta wait around for phone calls, But you guys are right, I can do legs even if my calves hurt...I guess I was busted...lol...:D

spatterson said:
Let your calves fully heal before you work them again...that's how you grow! Rip and rest...

Hey Spatts, did I not work my biceps/triceps enough if they don't hurt that badly right away/a day later??? They are 'a little' sore...but not nearly as much as the week before, and I even upped the weights. :confused:

spatterson said:
Soreness is not mandatory, no. A little sore is fine. You know if you trained to failure or not. Sometimes that will leave you sore, other days it won't.

That sucks. I like being sore. Thanks for the tip! :)

I know i am a little late on this post, haven't been around in a while. But i started seriously training in the middle of October of 2001, and now in March 2002, i have gone from a size 13-14 to a size 7-8. I went from 150-129 at 5'7" I need to get a BF test, but i know i look good and am so proud of myself. I haven't been this in shape ever!

Top Bottom