Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

icing the site

farcry0000

Hi bros
I have had deca in my shoulder, 2 days now n it's still red n swelling.
Will icing help reduce swelling ???
Or I should stick with warming the area ???

WRONG! Never Ice Oil, You need to get a hot washcloth and massage the area Several Times A Day ,this will help dispurse the oil.

Bro do u think that swelling is caused by oil not being disbursed yet?

I know it is, it will most likely go away on it's own, but doing as I suggested will help make things alot smoother.

Bro do u think that swelling is caused by oil not being disbursed yet?

Ice should be rarely used for anything. Just stop and think about it. Do some research on the "healing cascade" and learn the healing process then ask yourself what ice does. It constricts capillaries etc reducing not only the flow of blood and healing elements in but also waste material out.

Then look beyond that to the lymph system and ask yourself what it does. It removes waste from the body as well and it does so by the muscles in the area contracting.

All that being said what we have been told for years by the medical community (ie R.I.C.E) is bullshit.

Man I pinned deca in my glute 4 days ago, shit stiiiilllll hurts.. Massaging it is best I find. It breaks up the static blood pooled in the oil. I message at night before bed, and in the morning when I wake up. It usually helps with reduce stiffness and pain.

Ice should be rarely used for anything. Just stop and think about it. Do some research on the "healing cascade" and learn the healing process then ask yourself what ice does. It constricts capillaries etc reducing not only the flow of blood and healing elements in but also waste material out.

Then look beyond that to the lymph system and ask yourself what it does. It removes waste from the body as well and it does so by the muscles in the area contracting.

All that being said what we have been told for years by the medical community (ie R.I.C.E) is bullshit.

Interesting..

You shouldn't get pain from deca. Get a heating pad from Walgreens and apply for a minimum of four hours.

Top Bottom