Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I would like to nominate LESTAT.....

Wow...awittyusername..good bro

Dear Woot,

After reading the threads from the pst couple days I have come to the conclusion that new interesting convos can come sometimes be born from old threads being bumped. I would suggest that the users in chat should no longer be scolded for bumping old threads, or have the old threads locked so they will be dead to never live again, like Lestat and the threads he is bringing alive recently.

Thanks for listening,

CindyLou

dear woot,

after reading the threads from the pst couple days i have come to the conclusion that new interesting convos can come sometimes be born from old threads being bumped. I would suggest that the users in chat should no longer be scolded for bumping old threads, or have the old threads locked so they will be dead to never live again, like lestat and the threads he is bringing alive recently.

Thanks for listening,

cindylou

+1000

Dear Woot,

After reading the threads from the pst couple days I have come to the conclusion that new interesting convos can come sometimes be born from old threads being bumped. I would suggest that the users in chat should no longer be scolded for bumping old threads, or have the old threads locked so they will be dead to never live again, like Lestat and the threads he is bringing alive recently.

Thanks for listening,

CindyLou

Cindy is granted her wish, I totally agree! Unless threads that are bumped from banned members or threads that aren't really appropriate to be bumped.

I never really scolded anyone, I just told them to jump in a fucking lava pit, that is all

Top Bottom