Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I would like to nominate LESTAT.....

GrandMaster said:
nutsnack...owned!

please link to me where i was "owned"??

the stripper party post that 95% of the people on here believed that i received OVER 5,000k for or that post i made on here where i received 5 k hits.. i like lestat but i dont like people kissing other peoples asses, its :rainbow:

Thank you to everyone. Best dedication thread ever.

awitty, sorry, no more redhead threads, I've got a serious gf, we'll, I'm back with the same gf from before. The one that basically fucked up my entire summer last year.

nutsnack said:

the stripper party post that 95% of the people on here believed that i received OVER 5,000k for or that post i made on here where i received 5 k hits.. i like lestat but i dont like people kissing other peoples asses, its :rainbow:

Conning people out ot their hard earned green is definitely a "bad-bro" move (GASP, I made a good-bro/bad-bro comment, allow me to go stab myself).

is the same with simpathy K

nutsnack said:

be quiet karma Con!
i never gave u K for that :) hehehe...that was crude to lie like that. liars aint kool... and for some meaningless virtually non-existant material too...lol...and getting caught ....Owned!
Double Owned!! :D

Top Bottom