Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wonder what the mods talk about on their forum

EVE

I bet they talk soooo much shit. They probably make fun of people's pictures and posts. I would love to know what they think of some of the members. Like who they think is hot or who they think is a narc or whatever. :) Hi mods!:wavey:

Believe me when I tell you that there is NOTHING near as interesting posted there as what is on the boards for ALL TO SEE..... Scouts Honor! *crosses fingers behind back* :D

I second that, Bikini Mom. It is more like "Why did you delete this....Or you hurt my feelings, whah! whah! Do something Daddy George!:bawling:

Boy, am I going to get in trouble for that!!

We talk about how great all the members are....he, he, he :angel:

Big Buck said:
We talk about how great all the members are....he, he, he :angel:

every time i start to forget about u and go on with my little life u have to POP up on the womens forum:bawling: oh-- stop it BB... i cant take it anymore. when are u coming over:p :p :p :busy:

Where has Jennifer BFL been? Isn't she a moderator now? Did anyone else see her nudie photos on the picture boards?

"Daddy George"......That's HILARIOUS!!!:D

KBgrl said:

every time i start to forget about u and go on with my little life u have to POP up on the womens forum:bawling: oh-- stop it BB... i cant take it anymore. when are u coming over:p :p :p :busy:

be over in a few...get all the usual items ready (hand cuffs, whip cream, chocolate, strawberries, and whatever else you're in the mood for) ;)

BTW: Don't let LOBO fool ya, he's always posting topics like "what is clen...and how do I cycle it" ;)

Big Buck said:

be over in a few...get all the usual items ready (hand cuffs, whip cream, chocolate, strawberries, and whatever else you're in the mood for) ;)

i would never forget!! ok BB... should we just go ahead and tell the board about "us" ...ya know...like officially...come out and tell them that we rock it like no other elite man and woman ... i mean...cause we really hit it hard!!! oooooooohhhh - i cant wait till the clock strikes 10 so i can kiss that sweet face of yours:busy:

Top Bottom