Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

i wonder... do I have any friends?

ChefWide

Elite Mentor
Platinum
But i really felt naked and alone for a good portion of this day. I wonder... i used to profess that a wise man should be able to count his true friends on one hand... or less... but i felt like i was trying to count with all my fingers curled.


I want to be liked, most do i suppose, many couldnt care less or claim said stedfastness to their own ground. I want to be among friends.

It's a wonderful place, EF. I consider a few of you worth fighting for, i hope that works both ways a bit.


tell those around you how you feel, it matters.







Thanks to a special friend. You saved me today. Its a rare thing to see the light. I am bathing in it.
 
i was trying to read ure post but ure avatar kept catching my eye.. but if this is about u not having friends.. u can be my friend!
 
Everyone hears what you say Chef........friends listen to what you say.

Best friends listen to what you don't say....right now I am not listening to anything you are saying. ;)

Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise.
 
saved u?

i know at least one person on EF for sure that was there when i needed em, above and beyond type stuff.

good bors all around
 
Rough day at work? Did you " French Out" on someone? :Chef: :tuc:
 
I know I can't save all of you the pain and suffering in life that you must endure. But, I would if I could.
 
ChefWide said:
But i really felt naked and alone for a good portion of this day. I wonder... i used to profess that a wise man should be able to count his true friends on one hand... or less... but i felt like i was trying to count with all my fingers curled.


I want to be liked, most do i suppose, many couldnt care less or claim said stedfastness to their own ground. I want to be among friends.

It's a wonderful place, EF. I consider a few of you worth fighting for, i hope that works both ways a bit.


tell those around you how you feel, it matters.







Thanks to a special friend. You saved me today. Its a rare thing to see the light. I am bathing in it.


I love being your best friend :rose:

:bigkiss:
 
ChefWide said:
But i really felt naked and alone for a good portion of this day. I wonder... i used to profess that a wise man should be able to count his true friends on one hand... or less... but i felt like i was trying to count with all my fingers curled.

I want to be liked, most do i suppose, many couldnt care less or claim said stedfastness to their own ground. I want to be among friends.

It's a wonderful place, EF. I consider a few of you worth fighting for, i hope that works both ways a bit.

tell those around you how you feel, it matters.

Thanks to a special friend. You saved me today. Its a rare thing to see the light. I am bathing in it.
Wow. And I thought I was the depressive one...
 
I know who my closest friends are. There are three. If I called and asked just about anything they would do it for me! I intern would do what they asked too. I have a lot of friends but none can hold a candle to those guys!
Chef... your a great guy. There are millions of people out there that would kill to call you their friend!
 
Wazzzup D? :)
 
If you ever need a friend, I'm 20 minutes and a phone call away. :rose:

Frisky, I promise to avoid those striking eyes and not molest that his bald head. :qt:
 
nycgirl said:
If you ever need a friend, I'm 20 minutes and a phone call away. :rose:

Frisky, I promise to avoid those striking eyes and not molest that his bald head. :qt:
that means im pretty close too
 
nycgirl said:
You are going to be very close soon.
well i mean tto chef, but cool.

i am good for carying light items like lamps, and small to medium sized coffee tables, if u need help moving
 
Four.

I have four friends (outside of my wife) that I know would die for me, and I would do the same (almost did for one).

Cheffy, you and I seem like we would be fast friends....and there are a few others on here I can say the same about. :)
 
Well shit. You were nekkid & alone for the better part of the day and you didn't call? What am I? Chopped Liver??? Damn. Dissed by a chef. I feel so neglected.


You think you had a rough day ?? I got dissed by a chef!




**** HUGS ****

I'll dis ya any time ya need it cheffie! ;)
 
Chef Anytime-anywhere humanly possible if you ever need me . Pm Me for my Phone number . "G"!

RADAR
 
ChefWide said:
I want to be liked, most do i suppose, many couldnt care less or claim said stedfastness to their own ground. I want to be among friends.

.

you are very liked. here and in "RL" too.
 
I think Chef was born with some ecstacy permanently circulating through his bloodstream. I could use some of that :)
 
ChefWide said:
But i really felt naked and alone for a good portion of this day. I wonder... i used to profess that a wise man should be able to count his true friends on one hand... or less... but i felt like i was trying to count with all my fingers curled.


I want to be liked, most do i suppose, many couldnt care less or claim said stedfastness to their own ground. I want to be among friends.

It's a wonderful place, EF. I consider a few of you worth fighting for, i hope that works both ways a bit.


tell those around you how you feel, it matters.







Thanks to a special friend. You saved me today. Its a rare thing to see the light. I am bathing in it.


You have my number, any time any day if you need to call it.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
pitbullstl said:
Four.

I have four friends (outside of my wife) that I know would die for me, and I would do the same (almost did for one).

Cheffy, you and I seem like we would be fast friends....and there are a few others on here I can say the same about. :)


Chef is one of maybe two or three people that I have ever met and would actually call friend from the getgo. He is one of those people that after a couple days I felt I had known for a lifetime.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Chef is one of maybe two or three people that I have ever met and would actually call friend from the getgo. He is one of those people that after a couple days I felt I had known for a lifetime.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I kinda feel you on that one. I don't throw the word friend around lightly. I have some I'd die for but noone on EF really stands out. Some that used to but don't anymore.
 
Dial_tone said:
I kinda feel you on that one. I don't throw the word friend around lightly. I have some I'd die for but noone on EF really stands out. Some that used to but don't anymore.


Yeah I consider most people acquaintences. I only have a handfull of people I really consider "friends". I spend most of my social time with my brother. I really only have two guys that I go out and do stuff with and that's not on a regular basis.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
thanks all. the pm's and k messages show some caring beyond expectation. I really appreciate it.

Have more than the usual good luck in my charmed life, and more than the usual amount of grizzle on my plate. My best friend showed me that it's not what cards you're dealt, it's how you choose to play them.


Again, thanks for the words, and the deeds. They mean more than ya know.
 
its four oclock in the morning....

Damn it, listen to me good

I'm sleeping with myself tonight

Saved in time, thank God, My music's still alive
 
And I would have walked head on
Into the deep end of the river

Clinging to your stocks and bonds
Paying your HP demands forever

Coming in the morning with
A truck to take me home
 
Top Bottom