ariel347 said:I bet dirty d would be down with that...
Stefka said:That played the Discovery Channel instead of sports.
It is Shark Week and I dont have a TV.
Beer and sharks would really make my weekend.
Stefka said:That played the Discovery Channel instead of sports.
It is Shark Week and I dont have a TV.
Beer and sharks would really make my weekend.
FISHTALES said:there is a nice little Italian joint here that has a nice bar and they in fact do have the discovery channel on when I have been there.
Smurfy said:The Discovery Building is right across the street from my office. they dressed the building in a shark costume one year. If they do it again this year, I'll try to get some better pics, perhaps from the front.
![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














