Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I was on the phone with....

1999 just called. It wants its high school gossip back.
 
Shameless attempt to piss off your ex boyfriend who reads this message board

you=pwned for the obvious
 
Omg Dirty Boy
 
Wait, Jack shit, jerked off, AND smoked up, while you were on the phone with him? How long was that damn call, woman?





and LOL @ Jack. Foot massage, good stuff.
 
this is by far the worst thread i've ever read




























































(while in michigan)
 
gonelifting said:
Wait, Jack shit, jerked off, AND smoked up, while you were on the phone with him? How long was that damn call, woman?





and LOL @ Jack. Foot massage, good stuff.


I was not on there that long. I guess my voice which sounds like a mans turned him on :p
 
a few questions here
who is cover's ex that would be reading this?
and jack do you smoke weed or tobacco? i'm surprized raeheather let's that fly
 
Gambino said:
a few questions here
who is cover's ex that would be reading this?
and jack do you smoke weed or tobacco? i'm surprized raeheather let's that fly

My Ex is bicepts101. Please don't think I did this thread to piss him off. Trust me, him nor I care about eachother anymore.
as for that Jack was smoking....I have no clue.
 
covergrl80 said:
My Ex is bicepts101. Please don't think I did this thread to piss him off. Trust me, him nor I care about eachother anymore.
as for that Jack was smoking....I have no clue.
damn what do you feed that thing? nice rump i'm just now noticing it
and who brought who here first? you or bicepts?
 
I didn't read any of this. just wanted say what's up to all my friends
 
Gambino said:
damn what do you feed that thing? nice rump i'm just now noticing it
and who brought who here first? you or bicepts?

He was on here a year before me. But beings he is not running shit on here and his name is not George I am not going to leave. He never comes on C&C and I never travel outside, so I guess were good.

As for my rump......That is a country girl ass.LOL
 
Top Bottom