Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want a diet down pal

I'm planning on doing the Terre Haute triathlon in May (I believe that's correct, but I should probably check) so I'll have to start training soon. Plus, I just started eating meat again after a little over two years (read the whole fascinating story on the women's board), so I can do a fun tuna and chicken breast high protein thing once I get my tolerance back up for the stuff. So, I'll rock out with ya.

Hey, look, this is my 100th post...can I get some love?:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

MrMuscle said:
Im planning to start diet down 1.april. im not doing any shows or anything, i just do this to learn how my body reacts. so that if i AM gonna compet someday, it will be easier to dial it in.

Now what im looking for is someone who is as dedicated as me. someone who is willing to go the extra mile. im talking a drug free dieting down. MAYBE with some for of fatburner. thats it. we can help each other out, if the person or persons have a digi cam or webcam, like me, we can also keep track of each others progress. and comment on it.

Sounds interesting? i hope to get atleast one person with me on this.

12 weeks diet down. no keto or anything. just basic low carbs, hight protein, moderate fat.

Top Bottom