Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want a diet down pal

MrMuscle

Im planning to start diet down 1.april. im not doing any shows or anything, i just do this to learn how my body reacts. so that if i AM gonna compet someday, it will be easier to dial it in.

Now what im looking for is someone who is as dedicated as me. someone who is willing to go the extra mile. im talking a drug free dieting down. MAYBE with some for of fatburner. thats it. we can help each other out, if the person or persons have a digi cam or webcam, like me, we can also keep track of each others progress. and comment on it.

Sounds interesting? i hope to get atleast one person with me on this.

12 weeks diet down. no keto or anything. just basic low carbs, hight protein, moderate fat.

Saint might be a possibility. Me too - but don't send me any more nekkid pics though.

Can I still eat ice cream and donoughts on Saturday?

gotta send nekkid pics..or else its hard to judge the bodyfat..you might try to tuck your folds into your trousers again.

MrMuscle said:

lol yeah, but then you wont get the blue ribbon at the end

That's cool. I can deal with that. As long as my bench doesn't fall below the 8-plate line.

I'm a go. I was starting the 1st anyway. I drop carbs though so I'll be done quickly. How much do you have to lose? How tall, old, and what do you weigh now? How much do you want to lose?

6'2
23 years old

im guessing 10 pounds. from what i can see in the mirror anyway. but ofcourse..its so DARK here in Norway that my eyesight MIGHT be wrong....fuckers

it won't take you 12 weeks to get where you want, tho... it will however take me 12 years or so to see my abs...

I'm standing at 223, 5'10 and 37 this June. I'm shootin to be a bad cracker with ripped glutes this summer. That way when I wipe out on the XR600, they can see whats broke before they cut in to me. Besides, dballer is coming to Michigan and I can't look like a weak bastard or he'll crush a beer can on my head.

Top Bottom