Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I totally banged a stripper

pimpski7

Banned
I got talked into going to the strip club with my buds. It was the second best in my area. Really beautiful woman dancing. I don't typically by lap dances, but when I have a couple drinks I due tend to start throwing some money. I do not make it rain though! haha
Well... I was just chillin when I think the finest one of all who I had been eyeballin all night came up to me.
I felt her up hard, and she liked. We talked... I told her she should be dancing in Vegas. After that it was a wrap. I bought one lap dance, and got four for free. I told her I want to fuck her tonight. She said she wanted to fuck too.
Dudes in the club were mad as hell!
I thought she was gonna bail on me like strippers tend to do, but she had to get her drugs haha, she does roxies and probably everything else, fuck it...
She finally hits me up. I almost said forget it.

Took her ass to the beach... and tore that pussy up! She tried getting all chatty with me. Says she wants to start dating and stuff, and keep fuckin. hahahaha.
I don't know shes a stripper for gods sake! Plus I got a girl, we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet but we are together and I really like her. She will never know what I die haha.
What do you all think??? Go back and screw the stripper again, or just leave it? Either way
I can still knock it off my things to due before I did list. BANG A STRIPPER<< a fine one.
She had a fat ass, big tits, and the most beautiful pussy.
I hope I didn't catch any STDS lol, not really funny, but we'll find out after I get tested

Last edited:
did you bareback it?
just think if you tapped it out that easy how many other dudes have as well...herpes and aids fun times!

I got talked into going to the strip club with my buds. It was the second best in my area. Really beautiful woman dancing. I don't typically by lap dances, but when I have a couple drinks I due tend to start throwing some money. I do not make it rain though! haha
Well... I was just chillin when I think the finest one of all who I had been eyeballin all night came up to me.
I felt her up hard, and she liked. We talked... I told her she should be dancing in Vegas. After that it was a wrap. I bought one lap dance, and got four for free. I told her I want to fuck her tonight. She said she wanted to fuck too.
Dudes in the club were mad as hell!
I thought she was gonna bail on me like strippers tend to do, but she had to get her drugs haha, she does roxies and probably everything else, fuck it...
She finally hits me up. I almost said forget it.

Took her ass to the beach... and tore that pussy up! She tried getting all chatty with me. Says she wants to start dating and stuff, and keep fuckin. hahahaha.
I don't know shes a stripper for gods sake! Plus I got a girl, we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet but we are together and I really like her. She will never know what I die haha.
What do you all think??? Go back and screw the stripper again, or just leave it? Either way
I can still knock it off my things to due before I did list. BANG A STRIPPER<< a fine one.
She had a fat ass, big tits, and the most beautiful pussy.
I hope I didn't catch any STDS lol, not really funny, but we'll find out after I get tested

Aids can lay doemant for years dumbass, good thing for you that you didn't get the pussy

The kind of story I like to hear! Too bad your girl is going to know all about it as soon as her snatch starts growing all kinds of stinky mold and fungus you transmitted to her.

Bad move dude.

How much did you pay her? Come on, tell the truth.

Top Bottom