Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I took a sh*t

I did a 1 piece that stuck out of the water like the lochness monster. It was after eating a whole loaf of bread as a teenager. The farts that accompanied it smelt like burning tyres. Definitely one of the top ten moments in my life, especially the farts as at one point I was in the drive in movies with my girl, & it was in the winter, I let one out and right before it reached nose level i asked her if she could smell petrol, forcing her to inhale it.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

I did a 1 piece that stuck out of the water like the lochness monster. It was after eating a whole loaf of bread as a teenager. The farts that accompanied it smelt like burning tyres. Definitely one of the top ten moments in my life, especially the farts as at one point I was in the drive in movies with my girl, & it was in the winter, I let one out and right before it reached nose level i asked her if she could smell petrol, forcing her to inhale it.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Fuck you too, you slimy anteater shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom