Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Took 20 YEARS....!!!

I must be on the opposite end of the equation. I have tried everything. Perfectly clean low cal diet, tons of cardio, IF, carb cycling, everything. All my efforts of trying to lean out have failed at 12%. Short of hiring a pre contest trainer and/or adding several dangerous drugs, I'm at a loss of what to do about it to ever get sub 10%.

On the flip side, I can put on 35 lbs in 4 weeks no problem if I hammer the food, and a simple pro hormone. I am as much of a hard loser, and easy gainer, as probably exists. Of course the irony is, I don't want to be big, I want to be lean.

Everyone is different as many in this thread can surely attest to. Which is why black and white blanket statements are so irritating.

Generally speaking I agree but certain things like high fructose corn syrup does strange things to our system. 2000 calories of high fructose corn syrup will not be handled by the body like typical carbs.

There are also a lot of underlying conditions (intestinal pathogens, nutrient deficiencies etc) that skew the way the body works causing some to be unable to lose or gain weight as one would expect.

The industry if fad diets and pills for weight loss is such a big hit not just because people are lazy and want a quick fix but because there are alos a LOT of people who do regularly exercise and eat well but cant gain muscle or lose fat.

If it were as easy as cals in and cals out then we wouldnt see the large number of people here looking to shed some fat.

Yes, I was generalizing but I agree with you. Going to extremes like ingesting 2000 cals from HFCS would have a lot of negative effects, but I doubt anyone has a 100% high fructose corn syrup diet. IIFYM (If it fits your macros) diets have a lot of merit and there is a lot of truth in them. The catch is that I challenge anyone to eat pizza, ice cream, hot dogs, and burgers and come to a sensible macro nutrient profile at the end of the day like 40/40/20 or similar. You will end up eating mostly clean by default to fit your macros. I don't believe in bad food or good food, but to get the numbers to balance you have to eat the "bad food" sparingly in moderation to balance the numbers. Still ends up calories in vs calories out, but...the macros need to be there too

lets remember a lot of us are insulin sensitive as well. this presents a whole nother dilemna where one can consume 25% less cals then someone else yet still pack on pounds even if both all things equal were to burn the same amount of cals.

when you juice you are adding an anabolic component to the situation. anabolism = growth. waco kid this would explain your situation as to why you can't get under 12%.

Yes, I was generalizing but I agree with you. Going to extremes like ingesting 2000 cals from HFCS would have a lot of negative effects, but I doubt anyone has a 100% high fructose corn syrup diet. IIFYM (If it fits your macros) diets have a lot of merit and there is a lot of truth in them. The catch is that I challenge anyone to eat pizza, ice cream, hot dogs, and burgers and come to a sensible macro nutrient profile at the end of the day like 40/40/20 or similar. You will end up eating mostly clean by default to fit your macros. I don't believe in bad food or good food, but to get the numbers to balance you have to eat the "bad food" sparingly in moderation to balance the numbers. Still ends up calories in vs calories out, but...the macros need to be there too

I think even the best planned diets have macro deficiencies due to soil deficiencies, exposure to heavy metals and intestinal pathogens. Combine over farmed soils with chemical bombardment and its nearly impossible to get a well balanced diet without supplementation.

Add to that that there is a misconception about so many minerals that even when you do realize you need more of something it can often take months or even years of "loading" to replenish mineral stores to optimum levels.

If the body is firing on all cylinders and has optimal amounts of minerals in the tissue and is continuing to get optimal amounts from nutrition and isnt overloaded with heavy metals then a moderately sensible diet would make weight loss and/or muscle gain fairly easy.

Ive been struggling to get "lean" for years and it doesnt matter how clean I eat how many calories I cut or how many more calories a day I burn.

A agree that a lot of people simply arent following the basic principles of weight loss but I also think there is a large number of people who are doing all the right things and still not losing weight because there is more to it.

personally i find a woman who has curves far sexier than one that is a spinner. there is one girl at my gym who is about 5'1" curvy.. not sure her weight i would guess 130 pounds? she has this amazing curvy body and this ass .. she always wears these tight outfits. NOBODY in the gym works out like this girl she is amazing, probably an ex gymnast. anyway i hope she doesn't feel like she has to drop to 110 to look good just like how some guys think they need to be 5% body fat. we all are different and there are those of us who like that curvy look and there are those who like the spinner look.

to me she has the perfect body. makes me want to get on my knees and beg for buttermilk

you burn the same amount of calories if you were to walk 5 miles or run 5 miles. But you will burn those calories in a shorter time period if you decide to run.

you burn the same amount of calories if you were to walk 5 miles or run 5 miles. But you will burn those calories in a shorter time period if you decide to run.

Incorrect. You burn considerably more when running. The faster you go the more you burn. You sucked at science in high school right. :D

it is what my health teacher told the class in 7th grade.. saying that you expend the same amount of energy. That has stuck with me my entire life and have based my cardio off of it. So are you telling me my entire life is a lie!!!!??

He also said the same principle goes for lifting weights as well.. benching 500 pounds once uses the same amount of energy as benching 100 pounds 5 times.

^^^ test your theory out bro.

go and run 5 miles. and then the next day walk 5 miles and then get back to me on which you feel was harder. lol. come on bro lets think logically about this.

500 pounds vs. 100 pounds 5X? if i did 100 pounds on the bench it wouldn't do a damn thing for me. it would be like warming up with stryofoam..

your teacher i won't say is an idiot, but lets be honest. he is teaching you things out of a book and not real life experience obviously . my health teacher in 9th grade was an obese woman and i highly doubt she ate well, teaching kids out of a book is different than real life.

Top Bottom