Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Took 20 YEARS....!!!

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
...for science to finally prove what I've been saying since the 1990's.

Heart rate has nothing to do with fat loss and the calculation that's been used by all the personal training certifications is just "made up" bullshit.

Of course, I knew all along and have always followed my own methods. Even for the show I did in the spring,. I lost 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks without a minute of cardio.

I heard all sorts of shit from experts to every other guy with a gym card and a computer. Now, more extensive studies show I was right all along.

Better late than never I guess.

http://www.cyclingfusion.com/pdf/220-Age-Origins-Problems.pdf

Cardio isn't needed at all for fat loss. It's all calories in vs calories out in the end. Some people like to get their defecit from diet only, and some people like to split their defecits between diet and cardio. Both ways work great. I like food, and hate big defecits so I don't mind jumping on the treadmill to burn.

Yeah I kinda got that impression, the fact that it was just presented to us with no background info rang an alarm bell for me, maybe we'll see the fall of the Harris-Benedict equation next...

when i was in my early to mid 20's I lost about 25-30 pounds in about 6 weeks from yoga and a change of diet. didn't do any cardio. this isn't some new discovery at all. if you put your mind to it you can accomplish a lot. granted I had let myself go .. i would guess my body fat was around 22% or so eating probably the worst diet you could imagine and it came all the way down to 11% during those 6 weeks eating a totally clean diet.. did not use any compounds to accomplish this btw. the main advantage is i had been skinny all my life, someone who has an endomorph type body and has struggled all their lives with being overweight is gonna have a tougher time replicating these results. i was an ecto all my life so it was easy to just go back to what was normal for me.

once i started doing endurance training and running 40-45 miles a week my body fat collapsed even further down to 6%.. so if you really want to take things to another level definately get in your cardio. but for the average joe out there a simple change of diet is all you need to be healthy

and then you gotta remember what you for a living makes a big difference.. if you are sitting in your ass all day as a truck driver or on your computer all day you aren't gonna be shedding any where close to as many calories as someone who walks to work or digs ditches all day.

people have to understand that

I walk into the gym from the car. That is the extent of my cardio. And I just lost another half inch at my waiste. Dr. Montana...

I'm an ectomorph with a freakish metabolism, I struggle to gain any kind of mass at the best of times, any kind of cardio is completely out of the question for me.... I'm not sure about the whole cardio thing, if I was gonna try to burn more calories I'd look to my sex life before subjecting myself to anything boring... I'd rather be on a woman than a cross trainer lol but obviously thats not a practical solution in every case...

Cardio isn't needed at all for fat loss. It's all calories in vs calories out in the end.

Generally speaking I agree but certain things like high fructose corn syrup does strange things to our system. 2000 calories of high fructose corn syrup will not be handled by the body like typical carbs.

There are also a lot of underlying conditions (intestinal pathogens, nutrient deficiencies etc) that skew the way the body works causing some to be unable to lose or gain weight as one would expect.

The industry if fad diets and pills for weight loss is such a big hit not just because people are lazy and want a quick fix but because there are alos a LOT of people who do regularly exercise and eat well but cant gain muscle or lose fat.

If it were as easy as cals in and cals out then we wouldnt see the large number of people here looking to shed some fat.

Generally speaking I agree but certain things like high fructose corn syrup does strange things to our system. 2000 calories of high fructose corn syrup will not be handled by the body like typical carbs.

There are also a lot of underlying conditions (intestinal pathogens, nutrient deficiencies etc) that skew the way the body works causing some to be unable to lose or gain weight as one would expect.

The industry if fad diets and pills for weight loss is such a big hit not just because people are lazy and want a quick fix but because there are alos a LOT of people who do regularly exercise and eat well but cant gain muscle or lose fat.

If it were as easy as cals in and cals out then we wouldnt see the large number of people here looking to shed some fat.

i definately agree with this. especially with bodybuilders, lifters, etc who juice. it changes the way the body acts .. especially since AAS some more than others nutrition partition..

and then many females especially have thyroid problems over the age of 40 so its downright impossible to lose any fat i don't care how solid their diet is. obesity is definately an epidemic that is complex.

funny thing about high fructose corn syrup i noticed a couple days ago. Nyquil for children does not contain it, but nyquil for adults does. so i guess it is ethical to give HFCS to adults but for children it is not in the drugmakers mind.

If it were as easy as cals in and cals out then we wouldnt see the large number of people here looking to shed some fat.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it is. The reason why there's a large number of people who aren't shedding fat is because they simply aren't doing it.

Sure, you can't live on grilled cheese sandwiches and Gummy Bears, but taking two logical well balanced diets and having one of them 1000 calories less a day, THAT will be the one that will result in fat loss. Every time.

^^^ yeah but nelson would you agree that a 50 year old female with thyroid problems isn't gonna burn calories no matter what she eats vs. a 15 year old boy?

i used to have that attitude but having seen so many examples of this its obvious there is so much more to it .. its not black and white

and i can flip it around there are dudes that no matter what cannot gain muscle even on juice. and there are dudes that look at a weight and gain muscle. everyone is so different that you can't just cast a big net on everyone and say THIS WILL WORK

Top Bottom